Thailand makes its role of fighting climate change clear to world community

webfact

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Chan-o-cha has successfully presented Thailand’s intention to achieve carbon neutrality within 2050 and net zero emissions by 2065

He successfully presented his intention ...

Well , congratulations for that ... that is an important step for Thailand .

2050 , in 30yrs from now , the world , the environment , all will have changed a lot . The effects of climate change accelerate every year now . And that is an unstoppable process . 

the world leaders ' intentions ' to limit until 2050 or so are just blabla ... it would be a joke if it would not be so sad ...

the prime minister reiterated Thailand’s commitment to work with the global community to respond to climate change.

He will do what the others do , all half - hearted commitments ... without much of an effect on the steadily progressing global warming and it's effects ...

No  I am no ' doomsday prophet ' , I just try to be realistic .

Boris Johnson, whose government was the host of COP26, expressed admiration for Thailand’s determination to address climate change and thanked the Thai prime minister for attending the conference.

Pure hypocrisy .

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, jaiyen said:

All they are doing is signing papers and talking <deleted> ! They are absolutely clueless how to stop climate change. Still want to burn coal and wood and rape the sea, land and forests. Sometimes it is good to be an old person !

You still remember the good times ... ?

The young people now will not find it easy to remember a good time anymore .

You are privileged .

• Sad 1

Just now, nobodysfriend said:

You still remember the good times ... ?

The young people now will not find it easy to remember a good time anymore .

You are privileged .

My best times are those I do not recall.... but I do have a few ideas for when things open up. 

• Like 1

Mr. "No Credibility on any level" makes a promise that means less than zero. No plans, no intentions, no volition.

This sad sack of a man is the very essence of all words, and no action. And at this stage who takes him seriously, anyway? Maybe Boris, but what does that mean?