New 90 Days Reporting Question.

I have already sent in by mail for the 90 Days (within the 15 days) a few days.

Can I now go "online" to do again for the 90 Days (within the 15 days) ?

Any problem if I do that again for the New 90 Days reporting website ?

You kind advice is much appreciated.

Thanking you all in advance.

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, Charlie Halliday said:

So much easier to drop by the immigration office. Their online service has and never will work! Even our top guy at Hua Hin immigration always laughs about the system and says "not work!!" 

It works for me. I have done 4 of them this year. 

• Like 1

Going via the website and 90 Day On Line service gets you to a link which takes you to a-wait for it- a website  for 90 day on line service which takes you etc etc.

The last website update at the beginning of the year took out 90 day reporting for months. Guess this one will be the same.

If they want people to use on line services why don't they test them before they introduce them not test them using us as guinea pigs?

Edited by chilly07
  • Like 1

Immigration website is a bit like roadworks in Thailand. Can't leave them alone as 'profits' can't be generated by leaving them alone.

The old online 90 day system worked so leave it alone! The old QueQ app worked for immigration appointments so leave it alone!

But NO we can't generate 'profits' by leaving anything alone.

Just like roadworks where the same piece of road is dug up again and again with faulty works or  reinstatement requiring further repairs Immigration websites must upgraded with inbuilt problems requiring further upgrades again and again as otherwise how do you expect those involved to maintain their income!

21 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

You can but why?

The mail in will be returned approved.

You must keep the receipt and if it doesn't arrive within the allowed period. wait another couple of weeks then You simply take the receipt to the immigration with your passport. They will give you another 90 days and in my case they apologised. If you have the receipt it will show Thai immigration as a recipient you have nothing to worry about

3 hours ago, Charlie Halliday said:

So much easier to drop by the immigration office. Their online service has and never will work! Even our top guy at Hua Hin immigration always laughs about the system and says "not work!!" 

A  grand statement for those live 'just round the corner'. Not everybody does.

I put this comment in the same category as: 'Retirement extensions are easy, just stick 800k Baht in the bank'. 

Edited by Moonlover
Spelling
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, drkenchao said:

my info on the 90 day apps never updated!

Seems once you delayed once in reporting and paid the penalty, you won't be able to use it or online system forever, never successful doing online since then, it is too dis heartening

Being late for report should not keep your from doing a 90 day report online. It is really no different that doing a report in person and then doing it online.

The new site may work for you since it works differently. A person that had not been able to them before but was able to do on the new site.

7 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Love it (not) when this is often posted.

For many folk immigration office is not a "drop by...."

Surely easy access to an immigration office is something an immigrant takes into consideration when deciding where in Thailand to live.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Stupooey said:

Surely easy access to an immigration office is something an immigrant takes into consideration when deciding where in Thailand to live.

Amazing!

Proximity to immigration office would be extremely low on the list of area to live in Thailand. 

• Like 1