Immigration bust foreigners partying in Bangkok amid "Omicron" fears

webfact

3 hours ago, Kelly Davy said:

Whoever is responsible for writing this news is a disgraced to humanity. It’s unfortunate to see a clear and blatant racism and yet people are ok with it. How is this ok “They had been servicing the dark skinned community for the last month” or this “The media in their headline as well as immigration on a vinyl board called it a party for "colored" people”. 
Are they not humans? I bet you couldn’t hide your racist views. I don’t think I have read on this platform about thais been arrested in similar gathering and been referred to as “Party of Yellow or brown people”.  This is just so wrong. 

So it's wrong to write what they said or have I misunderstood something.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tonray said:

Hmmm....that's odd, how ever did they get past the crack border guards ?

Immigration walked to the bust because if they had been on Thai roads they would be dead … How many vaccinations does a person need to drive a car in Thailand 55555

8 hours ago, webfact said:

a party for "colored" people.

I remember , many years ago I wanted to take the bus from Baltimore to NYC , I entered the bus , there have only been black people in it , no driver yet , I sat down and soon after a 150 kg black woman came over to me and told me that this bus is ' only for black people ' and I better get out ...

This is a form of apartheid or racism , isn't it ?

A party for  'colored people' only seems the same ... but , at the same time I do not have the right to complain about it , as that would be seen as racism , too ... mad world ...

A shipping container with a pool table in it ... some people like it hot and packed , I guess ... unavoidable body contact seems to be attractive to some .

• Like 1