Thailand may cancel Test & Go due to Omicron: Anutin

webfact

57 minutes ago, Cake Monster said:

If I were you Sheryl, I would return ASAP.

OK, the Omicron situation is not so bad yet here ( possibly ), but the Omicron variant has displayed its rampant nature already around the Globe, doubling every 2 Days..

For Sure Thailand will get the Omicron Virus Variant, but its a question of how soon it become a real issue here.

Best wishes

Thanks but impossible to go back before Xmas. I could possibly return the following week (with attendant financial loss) ...will see what gets announced.

Anyone know when the next meeting of the CCSA is scheduled?

• Like 1

He also said people who have already received two vaccine doses for three months should get theirbooster shots regardless of the brand they were administered previously. 

Just shows how much he knows as, having communicated via email with THG, they are still following the 6 months ruling. I have had 2 Pfizer jabs in Sept and have to wait until March.

Yet again Anutin is going against the manufacturers recommendations!! 2 shots of Chinese, okay get a booster in 3 months, but forget it if you have AZ, Phizer or Moderna. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

That won't last much longer either, back to locked in hotel loom methinks.

So true, so pathetic. I'm booked to arrive at BKK 22 January. I suppose I could try to rebook to Phuket, but what are the chances the Sandbox option will still be up and running then? Not good, I'm sure. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Sheryl said:

:shock1::crazy::shock1:

I'm in Cambodia with plan to return on the 2nd and TP in hand. I was thinking they were unlikely to change things prior to the New Year....!!!

good luck that  i booked cambodia with singapore air , and return ..bcs i not belive thai anything ,but the plan was to enter thailand when nightlife reopend in january 

seems less and less likely