Do you have any New Year resolutions?

jvs

I don't do resolutions, pointless to only do them with new year. I just set a plan whenever i feel like it and try to do as i planned.

Cleaned my diet up a month ago, added extra training. I made some other changes, i just feel that i need to make changes the moment i feel like they are needed and i get motivation. New year is nothing special. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, robblok said:

I don't do resolutions, pointless to only do them with new year. I just set a plan whenever i feel like it and try to do as i planned.

Cleaned my diet up a month ago, added extra training. I made some other changes, i just feel that i need to make changes the moment i feel like they are needed and i get motivation. New year is nothing special. 

I tend to agree with you,same with all the good wishes and stuff,that should be an unspoken rule all year round.

I have exercise equipment at home but i do not use it much anymore,i do push ups every day,some days a lot some days less but i stick to it.

Still many people decide to make changes ,a chance is fine as long as you stick to it other wise it is just a waste of time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jvs said:

I tend to agree with you,same with all the good wishes and stuff,that should be an unspoken rule all year round.

I have exercise equipment at home but i do not use it much anymore,i do push ups every day,some days a lot some days less but i stick to it.

Still many people decide to make changes ,a chance is fine as long as you stick to it other wise it is just a waste of time.

Exercising is usually not the problem, diet is. (for me at least).

But had covid blues / depression for a while. So diet suffered the most. I kept training enough, now just a bit more. But i just make changes when needed. 

I think for some new years resolutions do help, not for me. You people who say they will stop smoking and then in the days leading up to Newyear indulge extra. I always laugh a bit about that. 

Any if to each his or her own. For me change usually starts small and gets better. I don't respond well to a total change all at once. Same with diet i slowly clean it up. Not radical at once. For extra training slowly ramp it up (especially training should not be ramped up too fast).

But that is just it, people need to find out what works best for them, we are all different so for some radical changes at new year might help.

17 hours ago, MarcelV said:

I have plans, but I wouldn't call them resolutions. Just the usual things: smash an average of 2 new girls per week and get wasted at least once a week.

This maybe more of a bucket list item than a resolution. So with all the lotto tickets I buy it would be nice to win just once. I will keep trying who knows?

I have a suggestion to make:

Make a decision to change something that will affect your life - to do something or not to do something.

That decision should involve knowing an approximate target you are aiming for and to know what you will need to do to achieve it.

If that decision is worth something to you and you really mean it...

DO IT NOW! don't wait another three days!