What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2022)

CharlieH

31 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Looks like it's being dropped in 2 parts.

The first 7 episodes in part 1 and the next 7 later on in the year.

Dislike when they do that, split a season in 2 parts, seems it is becoming frequent now.

Netflix are showing part 1 on Jan 21st 2022.

Edited by userabcd
  • Like 1

On 1/1/2022 at 6:22 AM, gargamon said:

That's the problem today. Too many streaming services. Joe Pickett is streamed on Spectrum, which I had not heard of. Some of these obscure sources never get distributed. 

Did a bit or digging and found no torrents anywhere. There's a few season packs on scene rls but the sizes are prohibitive as the episodes appear to be 30 minutes long. Did find it with one of the apps on my android TV box, and downloaded it from there with each episode at around 150MB.

Why are "too many" streaming  services  bad? I love tinyzonetv.to and wish there were  more like it..

6 hours ago, userabcd said:

I thought that is a prequel to what is coming. It does not last too long and once past that opening scene, the first two episodes draw you in.

You should try again, it is really good and one gets an insight into the exceptionality of the American psyche.

Rather like 'Hell on Wheels' It gives you an insight into American society

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

The work of the Criminal  Assets Bureau is highlighted in a newly distributed  police drama series about organised crime in Ireland. Its an ITV production called 'Hidden Assets' Not to be confused with a Welsh based similarly named drama.

Yes, I enjoyed this.

9 hours ago, Will27 said:
11 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Currently watching Rocco Schiavone season 2 and it's just as good as season 1. Very good IMHO. Well worth a look.

Are the episodes still around 90 minutes each or have they been shortened?

Season2 episodes are around 50-55 minutes each.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Accused: Guilty or Innocent?

fmovies only has Season 1. Seven episodes (ep 6+7 is a 2 parter)

“Accused: Guilty or Innocent?” is a compelling new documentary series which follows the dramatic inside stories – as they unfold – of people facing trial for serious crimes they are alleged to have committed. The series offers an intimate account of what happens when someone is formally charged with a crime and sent to trial – all solely from the perspective of the accused, their legal team and family members. Each episode follows the accused person’s journey through the planning of their legal defense, the trial and, ultimately, the verdict. As evidence mounts and the trial approaches, these emotional stories provide a first-hand look at what it is like when your freedom is on the line."

• Like 2

16 hours ago, recom273 said:

Another one for tonight .. its well past its sell by date, but ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nym3hGrQXP8

I just finished S05, so looking forward to what I presume is the last season.

Yes, it's like a Roadrunner cartoon, and will be Axe-less, but I still like the dialog, characters, stories.

Edited by mtls2005

37 minutes ago, Blue Muton said:

Fans of Vikings will probably also be enjoying The Last Kingdom. Production of the fifth (and probably final season) is complete but it is reported that Netflix are delaying release until after Vikings: Valhalla has aired.

"The year is 866, and the Great Heathen Army's arrival in Britain is about to redefine the relationship between Vikings and Anglo-Saxons. Following establishment of Danish rule in Jórvík and East Anglia, the show largely focuses on the resistance of the Kingdom of Wessex to ongoing Viking incursions to Southern England. The story covers about 40–45 years by the end of season 4."

(8.4 on IMDb)

Last Kingdom also very good indeed

• Like 1