No cover up in Dr Kratai death: Police chief says family can have complete faith in "scrupulously fair RTP"

webfact

1 hour ago, ThaiFelix said:

As my old mum used to say "Talk is cheap, actions speak louder than words"!

"It's not what you say you are, but what  you do that defines you!"

Edited by TBWG
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Scrupulously fair RTP. A bit like saying Justin Bieber is the most talented singer in history. Or, the Chinese government is the most open and transparent. Or North Korea is a kind and generous nation. Or Trump was truthful. Or Anutin has been an effective health minister. Or Prayuth is a good leader. 

Or any politician was truthful. There, corrected it for you, now it doesn't look so biased.

Edited by jesimps
  • Like 1

Sadly Pol Col Bowonphop Sunthornrekha, historically the RTP have failed over the years to be both Transparent and Honest in its dealings with the Public and especially regarding investigations .

While I am sure that this Investigation will not only be be Open and Honest and Justice will be seen to be done, I would sau, it is because an RTP officer is involved., had it been just another rider speeding , doubtful. 

After two decades here, I gave learnt that to QUESTION Police actions is counter productive, even when they are blatantly wrong , sorry ! I  hear what you say but reality is completely different.