Sri Racha to hold ‘Hemp- Marijuana, King of Herbs’ festival

webfact

10 minutes ago, Real Name Hidden said:

Without smoking it, the plant has many uses and medicinal benefits. I think it's great Thailand is pragmatic to realize this and take advantage. 

Are you sure you do not mean "being taken advantage of"?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

The festival is aimed to publicize people about the benefits of marijuana and to delete old thoughts that it is only for drug addicts and damages society. Nowadays, according to organizers, marijuana is a new economic herb and will be vital for the future economy of Thailand.

????

Just now, robblok said:

Dont worry the druggies who use alcohol don't want to accept that they are drug users too. Only legal drug users nothing more nothing less. Alcohol is worse as pot science knows. But alcies don't want to accept that. 

Of course it's so ubiquitous that coffee addicts (and they are addicted) also don't think of themselves as druggie. It's by far the most socially acceptable drug in the world.

Personally I don't use it because it makes me climb the walls, but I sure like the taste and smell.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, robblok said:

Mabye but I was comparing the bad effects of the drug and coffee is not so bad, alcohol is bad, worse then pot. Its ranked worse as pot and it does more damage then pot. yet alcohol users seem to feel they are so above it yet its just in their perception. The facts are different.

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2019/06/25/what-is-the-most-dangerous-drug

drug.JPG

go back to Holland

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

What's with the hand gesture in the photo?

Is that the local hand sign for Kancha?

Come on, take a look at the banner behind them. It clearly represents their logo, a stylized marijuana leaf.

Edited by Moonlover

59 minutes ago, zyphodb said:

I'm sure there'll be a few opportunistic RTP looking for possibly lucrative  pee tests from any farang who turn up, so beware...

They would probably be better off financially by setting up a stall selling Bubblegum Kush instead of trying to bust the customers.Not that some of them don't already profit from it already a friend tells me, now they have the opportunity to join in the legal profits it could bring which could help subsidise their meager incomes.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, zyphodb said:

I'm sure there'll be a few opportunistic RTP looking for possibly lucrative  pee tests from any farang who turn up, so beware...

They can pee test me at any time, havent used anything for quite a long time. I might be pro marijuana but not that interested in taking it myself again (at least not until i reached my fitness goals)

But of all the drugs this is the one i like most, side effects are not that bad for most people. Of course if you overdo it its bad for you. But that goes for everything. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1