Meet “Pareploy”, former female boxer behind the viral street brawl

snoop1130

14 hours ago, koratkarlos said:

I like her legs.  Yes indeed.

Got to be careful with those powerful legs.  Xenia Onatopp almost killed James Bond with her legs.  Think Female praying mantis only without biting 555

bond squeeze.jpg

16 hours ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

>>Pareploy explained. “Well, I did physically abuse him, but I thought, do I let him abuse me and do nothing? I think Thai laws should change, because I think it’s not fair for me as a victim. Are [victims] not allowed to respond nor to stick up for themselves?“

So she's talking about vigilantism and taking the law into her own hands. I'd say she best just shut her trap and be grateful for the added boost to her business the douche-bag gave her. Judging from the video of the beer going over her head he was either a grade-1 douche-bag or the whole thing staged.

The Thaivisa stupidest post of the day has already been won and it's only 10am ????

• Like 1

16 hours ago, HashBrownHarry said:

She followed him down the road looking to continue the argument / fight, but more than self defence innit.

That's right. She could have just kicked him once, twice, three or four times and finish with that but not to make a circus on the street from it following him down the road bl bla bla bla

• Like 1

I met several girls who tried to attack me the same way. And I did nothing wrong to them. The main reason was these girls were seriously drunk. A lot of women turn into the literal witches under the influence of ethanol. This one on the video is the same type of sociopaths.

Edited by Sunnny

15 hours ago, Hummin said:

It dependeds how drunk and fit I was at the moment I got poured beer on my head, and if some cameras close by. 

I never start a fight, and I always back out if I can no matter what, but I'm not the guy who experienced much trouble before in my life.

I useally read the situation, look for friends of the troublemaker, try to read body language, and back off.

I used to work as a security when I was young, and have seen to much carnage and unecessery violence. Bangkok Hilton is the last place I have a wish to visit.

You do not know the person who making trouble, no idea of his background and what he is capable to do, and even you think you are on top of the situation, things can change quick in the other direction.

It take balls to walk away sometimes

Dont need to know his back ground just look at his actions, deplorabe and cowardly. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Sunnny said:

I met several girls who tried to attack me the same way. And I did nothing wrong to them. The main reason was these girls were seriously drunk. A lot of women turn into the literal witches under the influence of ethanol. This one on the video is the same type of sociopaths.

Strange, because most of the violence  under the influence comes from men. You must be verry unlucky to attract those kind of girls.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, kennw said:

Dont need to know his back ground just look at his actions, deplorabe and cowardly. 

I was talking more in general terms responding to a potential conflict or create one. I would be more post in Norway especially wintertime than here in Thailand, and also If only water.

Again, when you see one little guy create a situation, and he got his mates waiting in the background, most likely you will only focus on the little guy, and that's your mistake! 

4 minutes ago, robblok said:

Strange, because most of the violence  under the influence comes from men. You must be verry unlucky to attract those kind of girls.

A fly paper to trouble, and innocent as well. Wow, never heard that before

16 hours ago, Hummin said:

It dependeds how drunk and fit I was at the moment I got poured beer on my head, and if some cameras close by. 

I never start a fight, and I always back out if I can no matter what, but I'm not the guy who experienced much trouble before in my life.

I useally read the situation, look for friends of the troublemaker, try to read body language, and back off.

I used to work as a security when I was young, and have seen to much carnage and unecessery violence. Bangkok Hilton is the last place I have a wish to visit.

You do not know the person who making trouble, no idea of his background and what he is capable to do, and even you think you are on top of the situation, things can change quick in the other direction.

It take balls to walk away sometimes

I can handle myself if need be but backing out of a fight is best IMHO. Can go wrong in so many ways, i don't see an upside to fighting when i don't have too. Some guys want to perserve their pride or whatever, I don't care about that chances of it going wrong are just too big. Even if you win it can go wrong. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Where I come from she would likely be charged with assault as her actions were unnecessary and she is a trained muay Thai boxer.  Her actions were reprehensible as while the poor man showed a gross lack of intelligence, he did not physically injure her in any way.  Unfortunately, I find this sort of response to insults more the norm in Thailand than the exception.  

4 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

If you know anything about Muay Thai, I guarantee you he will have a fair few bruises on his body than he did before.

Did you see the video. She kicks him a lot, but it seems he is not hurt at all, not even a little.

So option 1 the guy is immune to pain or option 2 she didn't hit him very hard.

4 hours ago, tandor said:

...it was only water...she was going easy on him i expect...it did go on and on...she was telling her 2nds...hold me back...hold me back...don't let me rip his arms off  ????

She sounds like she is really angry. And she behaves like she is intoxicated. That is normally not the kind of condition where people hold back.

7 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Did you see the video. She kicks him a lot, but it seems he is not hurt at all, not even a little.

So option 1 the guy is immune to pain or option 2 she didn't hit him very hard.

No doubt he didn't want to show that he was being hurt with each kick, but I reckon he felt it and was bruised, those Muay Thai boxers shins and legs are like hard wood, trust me, with every side kick he received, he felt it.

Have you ever watched a Muay Thai fight, you see the guys get kicked on the same spot and after a while, they are protecting that area because they know it hurts more with every kick, that and their leg/s will eventually go and they will fall to the ground.

Personally, I wouldn't want to get kicked by her, regardless if you think those kicks didn't hurt the other guy, which I believe they did. 

This is Thailand & the guy was wrong...the girl was more wrong to continue it beyond the beyond

As others said she made her point with a kick or slap etc...but no she had to stretch her 5 min of fame

She is lucky her Muay Thai didn't meet 9mm not to mention again this is Thailand home of frail male ego's

Would not be surprised at all if this girl has an accident in her future...TIT

Edited by meechai

18 hours ago, Paulaew said:

From the video it looked like he was backpedaling. Or maybe she was pulling her punches, since her Facebook audience wouldn't be able to tell the difference. But I wouldn't be the one to say that maybe she just punched and kicked like a girl.

Paul Laew

Well It could be a Girl .      They didn't say Girl or a Fixed  Lady Boy

Edited by digger70

15 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

She can come around my place and be tough

I'd show her a few of my Judo moves

Firstly the

Yoko-sutemi-waza

Then the

Katame-waza

And finally the

Osaekomi-waza

I love a chick with a bit of spunk 

✌️????☮️

No No No   Tsuri Komi Goshi but follow down onto her ribs. Quickly take advantage whilst she is gasping for breath.

You are just a softee.

2 hours ago, Sunnny said:

????????????????????

The bloke that poured beer over her head sums up the macho arrogant attitude of so many Thai men who think rejection from a woman is unacceptable. If he had poured beer over my daughters head, he would have got a proper hiding from her. She's also trained in muay Thai, is tall, fit and bloody good at beating up lowlifes. He deserved a severe kicking and got off lightly. What a jerk. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Paulaew said:

From the video it looked like he was backpedaling. Or maybe she was pulling her punches, since her Facebook audience wouldn't be able to tell the difference. But I wouldn't be the one to say that maybe she just punched and kicked like a girl.

Paul Laew

Where is the video?