Another : Can't log in at Lazada topic.

FlorC

Yes i've seen :

https://aseannow.com/topic/1187334-lazada-login-problem/

And the recent :

https://aseannow.com/topic/1248219-lazada-problem/

and one from 2019 that I can't find anymore.

All the suggestions don't work.

I've been using Lazada for 2 month now , no problem.

Since 2 /3 days , It changed : I get these screens in a loop. Security allerts come to my mail address, but no verification code.

Lazada has no email , only a chat bot AFTER you log in.

I can make a new sign up ( with different email address ) , to try the chat , but it is useless. Logging in with the new address = same loop as the old one.

I have no phone to call them , and it is too hard to explain anyway.

For a one time purchase an alias email address that yahoo let you make is a way around it , but you can't log in to check anything.

The 2 last Kerry deliveries did not show on https://th.kerryexpress.com/en/track/

like they always do , I had to log in at Lazada to see the progress.

While I opposed sites like Lazada , covid forced me to use them ... and i'm glad I did.

I really blows that I can't use it anymore. Sick and tired to hear the mai-mee or pay way too much in local stores.

COD is a godsent for people without credit card and don't want to bend over to the bank costs.

So I look at Shopee , and they have much of the same at near same prices, but their payment options translated by google translate is not christal clear about COD.

I haven't made an account there , because , no COD , not want.

Although the site works better in my browser , Lazada gives better information.

Better to have access to Lazada again .

The pics :

First the usual , click , but than the new one with a timer and it does nothing.

Only thing to click is : another verify method , which goes back to the first pic.

And then there is this cr_p : I click to open a couple of Aseannow links from the newsletter and I get "blocked. Opening it in another browser , works ...til more than a couple of tabs.

l1.JPG

l2.JPG

untitled.JPG

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Shopee will be COD, install Shopee and Lazada apps, easier to use. If you haven't got a smartphone, go and buy one, step 1

A phone is not an option.

Somewhat good news that Shopee has COD ... if that site works.

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Clear cache and cookies.

Close browser and re-open

Do the 5 minute shuffle a few times (2), then close/reopen browser, you should get the email option with SEND, bang on that to get RESEND, email with 6 digit PIN shows in 5 seconds.

Tried that before , the suggestion was on the other threads.

Do the shuffle too many times and :We have detected unusual traffic from your network, please try again later.....

The email option with SEND doesn't show.

Despite Lazada's engine is definitely a total cr2p which shows 'suspicious traffic' captcha on every single click, the fact that you get blocked on this forum too shows that there is a problem with your browser indeed. Possibly you have installed some malicious add-on.

Create a new browser profile and do not install any add-ons, and check these websites. If everything is ok - then install the same add-ons you've had in the main profile and check again.

• Like 1

I know Shopee used to be quite anal about multiple signups, as they have giveaway gifts or discount codes for new customer, it used to be so bad that you can't use the same credit card number or share an address with your family, and if they think that you're trying to game their system

so it's conceivable if your connection keeps dropping out, with missed email or getting multiple connections in rapid succession they flag this as potential fraud

11 hours ago, fdsa said:

Despite Lazada's engine is definitely a total cr2p which shows 'suspicious traffic' captcha on every single click, the fact that you get blocked on this forum too shows that there is a problem with your browser indeed. Possibly you have installed some malicious add-on.

Create a new browser profile and do not install any add-ons, and check these websites. If everything is ok - then install the same add-ons you've had in the main profile and check again.

The browsers that I used for 2 months , doesn't have add-ons.

TV or now aseannow is their problem. Of my 4 browsers , opening this website changes. My oldest can open TV-aseannow again (but without pictures or log in) , after not being able to do so for years.

10 hours ago, digbeth said:

I know Shopee used to be quite anal about multiple signups, as they have giveaway gifts or discount codes for new customer, it used to be so bad that you can't use the same credit card number or share an address with your family, and if they think that you're trying to game their system

so it's conceivable if your connection keeps dropping out, with missed email or getting multiple connections in rapid succession they flag this as potential fraud

My connection is fine.

After continued retrying (10x) , lazada cut me out .

21 minutes ago, FlorC said:

The browsers that I used for 2 months , doesn't have add-ons.

TV or now aseannow is their problem. Of my 4 browsers , opening this website changes. My oldest can open TV-aseannow again (but without pictures or log in) , after not being able to do so for years.

Maybe your computer has malware, or IP address is "dirty" because of someone else's malware using this IP before. Try to get a new IP address by turning off router, waiting ~10 minutes, and turning it on again.

Also check your IP score here: https://mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx

On 2/23/2022 at 11:56 AM, FlorC said:

A phone is not an option.

Somewhat good news that Shopee has COD ... if that site works.

Oh but it is. You just refuse to do it. No point in putting impossible restrictions on yourself and then complaining that nothing works because you insist on doing the thing that doesn't work over and over again.

Change authentication to a phone number/SMS and when the SMS arrives, copy the link shown into your Browser address bar and hit the Enter key. It will give you the option to choose Allow or Don't Allow. Problem solved.....or you can just continue to give yourself a headache by eliminating the phone number option.

On 2/23/2022 at 6:24 PM, FlorC said:

Since 2 /3 days , It changed : I get these screens in a loop. Security allerts come to my mail address, but no verification code.

Lazada has no email , only a chat bot AFTER you log in.

I have the same problem.

I have been using Lazada for years.

New security software - zero testing abilities.

The only solution that I found was to set up a new account. ????

As you say - you cannot ask for help to sign in unless you are signed in.

Useless.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I use Facebook to sign in to both.

Ah BritmanToo , I like what you did there with the solar panels, and your previous avatar pic , but no , I don't do social media ! Facebook ? YUK !

6 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

@FlorC why don’t you call them? The hotline number is available 0900-1800 Monday  to Friday 

I posted before : I don't have a phone. If shopee is a one time deal , then I can ask the cleaning lady for the code. But not everytime I want to log in. Besides explaining it on the phone in a different language in not good for me.

6 hours ago, illiterate said:

Login in incognito mode or similar. Lazada sux anyway switch to shopee 

Why would incognito mode work ? If they can't put login cookie , you can't log in. The browsers that work with lazada don't have incognito.

Lazada doesn't suc- , I like how they suggest other items , which shopee doesn't.

Well lazada sux a little for not letting me log in.

5 hours ago, Bruno123 said:

Oh but it is. You just refuse to do it. No point in putting impossible restrictions on yourself and then complaining that nothing works because you insist on doing the thing that doesn't work over and over again.

Change authentication to a phone number/SMS and when the SMS arrives, copy the link shown into your Browser address bar and hit the Enter key. It will give you the option to choose Allow or Don't Allow. Problem solved.....or you can just continue to give yourself a headache by eliminating the phone number option.

Lazada is NOT a bank or so where absolute security is needed.

I use a computer , it should not be needed to have a phone to log in. Even if I had a phone , you have to log in to change the authentication method ... but I can't log in.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FlorC said:

I posted before : I don't have a phone. If shopee is a one time deal , then I can ask the cleaning lady for the code. But not everytime I want to log in. Besides explaining it on the phone in a different language in not good for me.

It’s quite possible to borrow a phone, and assistance in English is available. That is not to mention the various “phone from you computer” programs. The one I use is Skype 

2 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

I have the same problem.

I have been using Lazada for years.

New security software - zero testing abilities.

The only solution that I found was to set up a new account. ????

As you say - you cannot ask for help to sign in unless you are signed in.

Useless.

Ah you too . 

I have set up another account , but after the sign up , I can't log in to that new account.

Log in worked fine for 2 months , even with older OS and browsers and email , no phone . Now I'm f....ed because they have new security software ...

1 minute ago, sometimewoodworker said:

It’s quite possible to borrow a phone, and assistance in English is available. That is not to mention the various “phone from you computer” programs. The one I use is Skype 

Skype is not a phone , and skype doesn't work for me since about 6 or 7 years or so.

4 minutes ago, FlorC said:

Lazada is NOT a bank or so where absolute security is needed.

I use a computer , it should not be needed to have a phone to log in. Even if I had a phone , you have to log in to change the authentication method ... but I can't log in.

Absolute security is a fantasy. Reasonable security is required when using anything involving money. If you wish to be a Luddite then your circumstances will be progressively restricted.

4 minutes ago, FlorC said:

Skype is not a phone , and skype doesn't work for me since about 6 or 7 years or so.

Skype functions as a computer to landline or mobile. So yes it functions in the same way as a phone, just that you are calling from a computer, so it is semantics to say that it’s not a phone.

It sounds as if you are staying with outdated computer OSs so will progressively loose access

Edited by sometimewoodworker

4 hours ago, FlorC said:

Why would incognito mode work ? If they can't put login cookie , you can't log in. The browsers that work with lazada don't have incognito.

incognito mode accepts all cookies and other stuff, and just clears it automatically when you close the browser window.

• 3 weeks later...

HeHe ! I can log in to lazada again !

Nothing changed on my side so it was all them.

Now the authentification email has changed , not a number you have to fill in , but a link and then another "allow" and I'm in.

Time to spend some money again.

11 minutes ago, FlorC said:

Now the authentification email has changed , not a number you have to fill in , but a link and then another "allow" and I'm in.

Meh. That link was ALWAYS there (in the first email), but just two thai characters so most overlooked it.

If you hit resend a few times eventually the email with the six digits shows up. But many get confused with so many emails.

Using the mobile app, yes we know you can't use a phone, is the best method to allow web login. The Lazada app's notification pops in ~ 10 seconds, then just click Allow.

Without a phone how will delivery personnel contact you? How do you even register at Lazada without a mobile number?

^ No the link wasn't always there . I didn't get the authentification email , only the security allert. Now after all these weeks of trying , I get the email with link (in thai, and not overlooked , google translated) .

There was no resend to hit , like the pics in the opening post.
Clicking the "another verify method" button a number of times , blocked me from even accessing the lazada site.

You can register at lazada with only an email address , but they require a phone number to fill in but is not used.
I give the number of the cleaning lady here . Delivery calls her to tell that they are coming , she usually warns me but I follow the package on the delivery sites.