Russian and Ukrainian tourists in Thailand beginning to face financial transaction and travel problems due to sanctions, invasion

webfact

2 hours ago, Thaijack2014 said:

You might be surprised how little trouble you might get. I don't think that a leader who acts like that finds much sympathy from his countryman. I think that guy betrayed his own country by leading innocent people into a war that nobody wants. On the other hand..... our western leaders are not much better. They didn't invade, but as far as I have learnt they ignored all agreements from before by insisting to militarize the Ukraine against Russia.

Too far ... as you are claiming Ukrainians are not freely chosing but rather the "west" insisted on "militarizing". That then could be applied to Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Albania ... etc.?

• Like 2

Yes agree with people on this forum the Russian tourists  or ones who live here are not responsible for their  leaders actions 

They are here to enjoy what Thailand has to offer and there are quite a few of them in Phuket and Pattaya contributing to the Thai economy ???? 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, garyk said:

Talked to a friend in Udon Thani a couple of days ago and they said the plane they were in was mostly all Russians.

They arrived from Europe right before the invasion.

They should be sent back immediately. 

• Confused 1