Best solid dating scene

37 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

The phrase was "bar girls" (in quotation marks), not bar girls.  In the context of my comment, there's a difference.

Sorry, but you lost me there. I see no difference between "bar girls" and bar girls, except for the quotation marks.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:
39 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

The phrase was "bar girls" (in quotation marks), not bar girls.  In the context of my comment, there's a difference.

Sorry, but you lost me there. I see no difference between "bar girls" and bar girls, except for the quotation marks.

That was my point, you need to understand the difference and what the use of inverted commas means!

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I didn't say bar girls, I said "bar girls", note the inverted commas.  When you understand the significance of quotation marks in that context maybe you'll understand the meaning of my comment.   Not all "bar girls" work in bars.  Thanks

If they didn't work in a bar how could they be a "bar" girl. If they don't work in a bar they would be a prostitute/ street walker, depending on their location of business, IMO.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If they didn't work in a bar how could they be a "bar" girl. If they don't work in a bar they would be a prostitute/ street walker, depending on their location of business, IMO.

Informal bar girls ie after baht

2 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

That was my point, you need to understand the difference and what the use of inverted commas means!

I'm as well acquainted with the use of quotation marks as any English speaker thanks. Perhaps a better choice of description would have served more accurately for whatever you are trying to portray.

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Gawd...     You need to research the use of inverted commas.  IMO.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Gawd...     You need to research the use of inverted commas.  IMO.

NB the bit about "in a bar".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bargirl

A bargirl is a woman who is paid to entertain patrons in a bar, either individually or, in some cases, as a performer. The exact nature of the entertainment varies widely from place to place; depending on the venue this can be individual entertainment ranging from light conversation to sexual services, or more public entertainment in the form of go-go dancing or striptease.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

What u think a bar girl is?

Bar girls don't necessarily have sex with customers. I have encountered such.

Never heard of Coyotes?

https://www.lexico.com/definition/bar_girl

An attractive woman employed to encourage customers to buy drinks at a bar.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Sad 1

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

NB the bit about "in a bar".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bargirl

A bargirl is a woman who is paid to entertain patrons in a bar, either individually or, in some cases, as a performer. The exact nature of the entertainment varies widely from place to place; depending on the venue this can be individual entertainment ranging from light conversation to sexual services, or more public entertainment in the form of go-go dancing or striptease.

Good grief, I know what a bar girl is, thanks.   

"Bar girl" (in quotes) does not necessarily mean the same as bar girl (without quotes).

Do a Wiki search for inverted commas/quotation marks/quotes and their meanings!

• Haha 1

On 3/9/2022 at 11:54 AM, Lacessit said:

How many women have you had sex with? It's called a double standard.

What my GF and I did in the past is the past. The present and future is more important.

I have had sex with lots of women.  But they were not smelly, fat, ugly, and 30 years older than me.  Nor did they rent me for sex.

Their bodies can endure unscathed, but very unlikely, especially where STDs like herpes are concerned. 

But it is the mind that suffers the most detriment.

I am not against P4P.  If that rocks you boat go hard.

I am also not against someone having a relationship with an ex bar girl.  None of my business.

But please don't ask me to side with your opinion that a girl can sell herself for sex to hundreds of guys and emerge with a normal psychological profile.

Edited by Adumbration
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

I have had sex with lots of women.  But they were not smelly, fat, ugly, and 30 years older than me.  Nor did they rent me for sex.

Their bodies can endure unscathed, but very unlikely, especially where STDs like herpes are concerned. 

I am also not against someone have a relationship with a ex bar girl.  None of my business.

But please don't ask me to side with your opinion that a girl can sell herself for sex to hundreds of guys and emerge with a normal psychological profile.

As most of the expats who shelter in Thailand is sane and have a normal psychological profile. Best one I have heard for a long long time. Thank you for the laugh

Edited by Hummin
  • Haha 2

I have a single friend who speaks minimal Thai. But, he is assertive, affluent and has alot of game. A decent looking guy in decent shape, in his mid 50's. He gets more action from pretty Thai civilians, than anyone I have ever seen. He is in Bangkok which is not only the best spot in Thailand, but possible in the world, for a single man in 2022. Alot of Thai women are not only friendly, but are flirtatious and easy to approach. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

I am also not against someone have a relationship with a ex bar girl.  None of my business.

It really depends on how smart the girl is, many P4P refuse to have sex without a condom. Some also do very well financially, and quit when they have secured their future.

True, some are psychologically damaged, and descend into drug-taking and alcoholism. Having said that, your broad generalization does not apply to all bar girls and P4P's. Some are quite selective, and will only bonk punters that meet their criteria. A few will only go with men they consider to be potential husband material. Believe it or not, some enjoy sex, the cash is a bonus.

I've had sex with women in a range of ages here, although I can't say any were my age. I shower daily, and dress neatly. Not obese. I won't argue the ugly, which does not seem to matter to Thai women much anyway. I found being polite and considerate worked well for me.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I have a single friend who speaks minimal Thai. But, he is assertive, affluent and has alot of game. A decent looking guy in decent shape, in his mid 50's. He gets more action from pretty Thai civilians, than anyone I have ever seen. He is in Bangkok which is not only the best spot in Thailand, but possible in the world, for a single man in 2022. Alot of Thai women are not only friendly, but are flirtatious and easy to approach. 

I've said it before, IMO Thais are the most cheerfully promiscuous people on the planet.

Ask yourself who sets the example.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

I've said it before, IMO Thais are the most cheerfully promiscuous people on the planet.

Ask yourself who sets the example.

Agree.....they are not products of the Abrahamic religions.

• Like 2