Foreign tourists will flood into Thailand after marijuana law changes - Thai ganja called country's "secret weapon"

webfact

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

Yes, recall that....

But really, the topic headline is nonsense, simply there are already many such pleasures to be found in Thailand already... 

Yea they will flood here. Shame most will be Back Packers with little or no money.

7 minutes ago, Pedrogaz said:

You will get zero tourists by allowing hemp (CBD) which gives no high, but prosecuting THC. As usual Thai policy is a$$-backwards. Tourists will not come in droves unless they are lied to.

If I fill up my bathtub with CBD oil and lounge in it will it heal all my aches and pains as taking it sublingually does....asking for a friends pet barracuda. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

So they believe that it will be a trip to have a high of a trip...these folks could make a wet dream seem like it could come true even for a celibate castrated monk who had his privates cut off and fed to the ducks....

Thai stick from the 70's was a very wonderful invention, and the hippies loved it.....

In Australia we called it a Budda stick. It was the best no doubt about it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, herfiehandbag said:

I didn't know you could smoke Jasmine Rice, gracious me, you really do learn something new every day!

If it’s burns theoretically you can smoke it. Wether it does anything for you or kills you is anyones guess which pretty much sums up the LOS.

7 minutes ago, MahNuad said:

I've read that it's possible, but over the years, I've see a lot of people smoke a lot of weed and hash, and I've never seen anything like that.

Ah but have you really not seen anything like it....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

people can get a ganja leaf on their rice.

Man....totally awesome.

I'm goina have 2 plates of rice and get right out of my tree.

I feel a new song coming on " Don't Bogart that plate of rice my friend , slide it over to me "

Marijuana is the new quack herbal remedy.

There is very little science to support most of te claims. The truth is that regardless of te science people who use marijuana recreationally WANT it to have curative properties 

On the other hand recreational use of the stuff is pretty harmless and from the point of view of social ills is a lot less damaging than alcohol.

The result is that Thailand - always a hub for quackery - will reinforce this and cereal benefits of marijuana as a recreational drug are still in the background.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

Can't you get cannabis psychosis from smoking too much weed?

Certain people can be predisposed to mental illness and susceptible to serious conditions such as schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, who have not had a trigger event.

Cannabis as well as other hallucinogenic drugs can trigger the onset of a serious mental illness to someone who could otherwise have lived life without the condition.  One session can be all it needs.  Others are lucky and never suffer. It is luck of the draw. 

Have a visit to a psych hospital and see how many patients have ended up there with permanent conditions, not just the temporary drug induced psychosis that can occur as well.  

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Thai Ministry of Public Health whose leader and Bhumjai Thai party boss

Amazing when even the ministry of public healthy starts to make tourist predictions. 

This would be new competition for TAT 

• Haha 1

On 3/7/2022 at 2:33 PM, FalangKino said:

No one is going through the current Thai immigration hurdles with quarantine, Thai pass, which also carries the added risk of having to spend several thousand for a hospital stay when you enter the country if test positive for covid, all to smoke a little bit of weed.

Don't be daft.

You nailed it, sir.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sanuk711 said:

Its been a few years since I was in Cambodia---but what was being sold openly there --i.e. "Happy" Pizza........ do you want soup or "Happy" Soup

Was all that Illegal ?........because it was in the main street---quite open.

After a few days of being asked that---there was only one answer....Want Double Happy...!!!...............:w00t:

Hey,

Now we know how they came up with the terminology - 'Happy' Quarantine for staying 10-14 days in a hospitel..

• Haha 2