Putin issues list of nations that are not friendly - Thailand is not included

webfact

13 hours ago, keithkarmann said:

Not sure but I think NATO stands for North Atlantic Treaty Organisation. Think Think Thailand is in the Southern Hemisphere.

Think again, and get a globe!  Clue...where is the equator relative to Bangkok?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Of course he din't put Thailand on his list because he has to have a friendly and ignorant place to escape to where his money counts. and nastiness doesn't matter. As he plants his ugly a.se in a Pattaya bar he will be asked "Wash you name"? "Way yo frem"?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, RandiRona said:

I think you answer is in your first line. 

India is heavily dependent on Russia for its arms supplies. Quoted from wikipedia below

The Soviet Union was an important supplier of defence equipment for several decades, and this role has been inherited by the Russian federation. Russia 68%, USA 14% and Israel 7.2% are the major arms suppliers to India (2012-2016), and India and Russia have deepened their Make in India defence manufacturing cooperation by signing agreements for the construction of naval frigates, KA-226T twin-engine utility helicopters (joint venture (JV) to make 60 in Russia and 140 in India), Brahmos cruise missile (JV with 50.5% India and 49.5% Russia) (Dec 2017 update).

It's not just a matter of military equipment. Go read some of the Indian message boards about the war. They are full of hate and venom towards the US and UK, while praising Russia and Putin as trustworthy friends. The Indian population itself, especially the chattering classes and professional class, hate the West. This, even as they colonize the US tech industry and now start to push their way into Canada. If you're an American, Indians, I think, are a bigger threat to your way of life than their allies, the Russians.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Dexxter said:

Enemas are often used to wash out a stuck turd so maybe that is the correct word when it comes to Putin.

My use of the word was intended to mean "a pain in the ass"

But, yes, point taken

1 hour ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Pussy Riot’s Nadya Tolokonnikova: ‘You cannot play nice with Putin. He is insane. He might open fire on his own people’

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2022/mar/08/pussy-riot-nadya-tolokonnikova-interview-putin-nfts-russian?

I would prefer not to mix pussies and politics. These 2 areas are totally different.

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, TropicalGuy said:

(Nominal) “ Democracy “ having a long & shameful record of pro - tyranny “ strategic “ voting including cowardly  “abstaining”.

Appearing so blatantly as the world’s Machiavelli nation is quite disgraceful.

Assume Indian Govt is extreme Hindu Nationalism aka Fascism.

Distance myself from anything to do with the whole murderous backward corrupt “ sub-continent”. Gave up the Food many years ago in protest ……How did they get from Indus Valley High Civilization 4500 years ago …to now?

Nothing to do with Hindu nationalism or otherwise.

In more than 5000 years of recorded history, India has never ever invaded a single country. It has been invaded by many. And has absorbed all the various religions and nationalities into itself.

No, this act of abstaining from the UN resolution is purely historical and political, and I dare say, at this time, prudent. For reasons I have already written before. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, friendofthai said:

Have you seen oil and gas prices in those countries from the list? People of Europe! This war is not yours. This is between US and Russia. So you should say no to sanctions and become a more Vlad-friendly country. Russians assure you, you will enjoy comfortable oil and gas prices!

... 555, as said before, get lost tovarich Shillinsky, just take your oil & shove it!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

As far as the issue of non-white foreign residents of Ukraine being treated badly trying to leave, whatever the extent that has happened, it is obviously wrong. But getting a bit real, Ukraine is being invaded ruthlessly by a military power much larger than theirs. They are under incredible stress. That ugly things happen during wars is pretty much a given. Also, if Putin had kept his war criminal paws off Ukraine in the first place, these minority residents (who were reportedly happy before the war) would still be living in peace in Ukraine. Nobody is saying Ukraine is a perfect society without flaws. It's in the earlier stage of democracy but now facing a very serious existential threat to it's very existence as a nation. Hopefully, if the evil invader can eventually be defeated, Ukraine can further progress and develop, but first they will have to rebuild. 

On 3/8/2022 at 1:16 AM, TropicalGuy said:

Far Faster to make List of Friendly Countries. About six, all nasty tyrannies or anti- west or dependent on Russian weapons/ minerals. Huge surprise is India who should know better….  

India had big ambition and set of agenda for self. 

India is not a lap dog country like others no matter how hard Trump and Biden had been pushing and bumping. 

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, sscc said:

India had big ambition and set of agenda for self. 

India is not a lap dog country like others no matter how hard Trump and Biden had been pushing and bumping. 

India always hedging their bets ….. so nobody trusts them ….or will work with them now …..only democracy not condemning Russia…. India has disgraced itself by siding with tyranny….

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TropicalGuy said:

India always hedging their bets ….. so nobody trusts them ….or will work with them now …..only democracy not condemning Russia…. India has disgraced itself by siding with tyranny….

India has not sided itself with either Russia or Ukraine. Simply abstained from the resolution.  Please do read my comments earlier about reasons why. And Indian PM Modi has been calling both Putin and the Ukrainian Prez to stop.

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, captpkapoor said:

India has not sided itself with either Russia or Ukraine. Simply abstained from the resolution.  Please do read my comments earlier about reasons why. And Indian PM Modi has been calling both Putin and the Ukrainian Prez to stop.

How “ clever” India is … with its political “ trickery” they are so pleased with themselves aren’t they ?…..and everybody else seeing clearly how embarrassing India’s “actions” are ????

• Like 1