Sky News UK today

I've just emailed Sky News asking them why it is no longer possible to view their channel on You Tube from Thailand. Whether I'll get a sensible reply - let alone any reply at all - remains to be seen.

I've generally found them to be a useful source of info on current news headlines back in Blighty - although I do consider their presentation to be rather disjointed on account of frequent and lengthy breaks.

Edited by OJAS
  • Like 2

On 3/9/2022 at 6:41 PM, OJAS said:

I've just emailed Sky News asking them why it is no longer possible to view their channel on You Tube from Thailand. Whether I'll get a sensible reply - let alone any reply at all - remains to be seen.

I've generally found them to be a useful source of info on current news headlines back in Blighty - although I do consider their presentation to be rather disjointed on account of frequent and lengthy breaks.

Did you get a reply? Their website has also blocked live news access from here in Thailand.

23 hours ago, rbkk said:

Did you get a reply? Their website has also blocked live news access from here in Thailand.

My initial email (to a general enquiries email address I found with the assistance of Google) eventually bounced after several unsuccessful attempts to deliver it. I sent a further email to Michael Jones (who is the Head of International Sales and Partnerships at Sky according to Google) on 13 March and am still awaiting a reply.

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...