Thailand Pass rejected I think because I didn't contact hotel about airport transfer. What to do now?

dcb66edcf1a20411f806e6a1ce8e07d2.png

10712b8070d1b714ef8cb76ca9ac3e1f.png

So I will contact them about my flight number and airport arrival time. Do I then re-register? I'm not sure if I need to make any adjustments. But how will they know that I contacted the hotel?

Also my flight leaves in 5 days...really nervous I won't hear from them in time. Any suggestions what to do?

15 minutes ago, tc88888 said:

Just to the Thailand Pass home page. So not sure if I reapply or they know I gave information to the hotel, because reapplying restarts the whole process.

Thailand Pass will send your name to hotel and if it does not receive any response within 30 hours, your application will be rejected. You can remind hotel through Agoda chat that you have applied for Thailand Pass and they need to respond any questions from Thailand Pass ASAP. 

Edited by sanmyintmaung

36 minutes ago, Paul Henry said:

They state Thai nationals do need Covid Insurance we, submitted a Thai National application with Thai ID card details and copy. Tha application was rejected because there was  no insurance certificate attached. Three applications all rejected for things that make no sence.

Does she have a card for the 30 baht insurance scheme. You might try attaching that instead of insurance.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, tonray said:

It provides you with a link to use after you have completed hotel contact...perhaps that's what to do ?

Seems to me that Agoda is not involved specifically with gaining a Thailand pass. Perhaps best to fix things with the hotel and re-register with TP, as they have suggested.

On 3/18/2022 at 12:41 AM, tc88888 said:

Just to the Thailand Pass home page. So not sure if I reapply or they know I gave information to the hotel, because reapplying restarts the whole process.

You should have been sent a number, go back to the website and you can edit your details anytime.

On 3/18/2022 at 6:44 PM, Paul Henry said:

It is know wonder tourists are not interested in the Test and Go bulls**t. The quicker they get rid of it may see more tourist returning.

Yes, which is why we are holding off at present.

Too many possibilities of some minor detail going belly up and having to re-apply plus all the inconvenience it can create with regards to flights etc.

Just not worth the bother.

A hotel has told me I can book the room on Agoda with them, but MUST book the taxi transfer directly with hotel and not via Agoda...!!!! 

It's a bit of nonsense as far as I can see, why ? , but maybe that's the issue with your case, did you book transfer on Agoda ...?

1 hour ago, Agusts said:

A hotel has told me I can book the room on Agoda with them, but MUST book the taxi transfer directly with hotel and not via Agoda...!!!! 

It's a bit of nonsense as far as I can see, why ? , but maybe that's the issue with your case, did you book transfer on Agoda ...?

That’s BS from the hotel…

Book a test & go package from agoda.. it will include:

- Airport trx

- RT PCR test ( day 1 )

- ATK test ( day 5 ) 

and will state so in the booking.

IF the hotel is messing with you on this it’s not a proper SHA Plus + hotel ( SHA Plus extra ).

• Like 1

I just got my 3rd Thailand Pass for Test&Go since November. As before it was issued within the expected time frame with no problem at all. Each time I booked the Test&Go Hotel stay direct with the hotel to include transfer, test/s and 1 night accommodation. Not sure how much cheaper it would be going via Agoda (which I love and use for all other hotel bookings). IMO, no point messing around and risk rejection just to try and  save a few Thai Baht.

Edited by soi3eddie

2 hours ago, Agusts said:

Another reason WHY WHY WHY everyone should avoid third party sites.

Forget agoda and the rest book your Test and Go package directly with Hotel!

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

That’s BS from the hotel…

Book a test & go package from agoda.. it will include:

- Airport trx

- RT PCR test ( day 1 )

- ATK test ( day 5 ) 

and will state so in the booking.

IF the hotel is messing with you on this it’s not a proper SHA Plus + hotel ( SHA Plus extra ).

I knew what Hotel I wanted. (I did search on agoda). The price quoted for the Test and Go package seemed far too low, so I called the Hotel. It is certainly SHA Plus+ approved and on the drop down menu on Thailand pass site. Found out from reservation staff agoda is quoting incorrect  price for Test and Go package that did not actually include the transfer or the test, only room and breakfast even though agoda says they are included. Booking thru agoda one would not get the properreceipt showing PAID in FULL for the complete package as required for Thailand Pass under  and would have been rejected, requiring further contacts and additional payment to the hotel directly anyway. 

agoda is a waste of time, to be avoided.

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Another reason WHY WHY WHY everyone should avoid third party sites.

Forget agoda and the rest book your Test and Go package directly with Hotel!

I knew what Hotel I wanted. (I did search on agoda). The price quoted for the Test and Go package seemed far too low, so I called the Hotel. It is certainly SHA Plus+ approved and on the drop down menu on Thailand pass site. Found out from reservation staff agoda is quoting incorrect  price for Test and Go package that did not actually include the transfer or the test, only room and breakfast even though agoda says they are included. Booking thru agoda one would not get the properreceipt showing PAID in FULL for the complete package as required for Thailand Pass under  and would have been rejected, requiring further contacts and additional payment to the hotel directly anyway. 

agoda is a waste of time, to be avoided.

I booked through Agoda with no problems. It included airport transfer and the PCR test at the hotel. Because the rules were changing on 1st March and I was arriving on the 9th and I wasn't sure how long it took for approval I did as suggested here and applied in February so I would have the Thailand Pass with the two tests and hotel stay on days 1 and 5 knowing I could cancel the day 5 if needed. Then at 5pm 0n the 28th February in the UK (midnight in Thailand) I applied again using just the booking for day 1. In both cases I got approval very quickly. The receipt showed I'd paid in full and that it was a quarantine package.

I want to go to this particular hotel, because it's walking distance to the condo I always rent long term, so "hopefully" can walk over to my place next morning if negative... ????

I always use Agoda to book hotels in Asia, but I don't care in this case and can book directly with hotel. But in an email conversation with them they want me to send my CC details so they can charge me...!!! ? This is very unsafe as far as I'm concerned, so maybe see if I can do a bank transfer or something....

As we used to say last year and the year before while I was there, this is all a bit over the top from Thai authorities, they think Covid is only coming from abroad ....!!!! ????