It’s a rich man’s world - The 2022 MOTOR SHOW at Impact Arena!

webfact

276027167_420622529832453_3898735536504394829_n-2-scaled.jpg

by Agneta de Bekassy 

The 2022 MOTOR SHOW at Impact Arena!

You don’t have to be a big fan of cars, to enjoy a visit to a Motorshow. You step into a world full of beauties, and I don’t talk about long leg women, no these beauties have 4 wheels and some of them an immense power. This is a rich man’s world!

To have a salesman open the door for you and letting you take the seat for a few minutes behind the wheel of the new Rolls-Royce Phantom Black Badge, that is magic. The smell of the perfect leather, chosen from the best bulls for an unblemished leather hide, the star-design insignia embossed on the ceiling, also providing you with a random shooting star option in the starfield and the possibility to choose your personal star constellation, what about that?

Keep up to date with all things Thailand - Join our daily ASEAN NOW Thailand Newsletter - Click to subscribe

Not to forget the designed umbrella, that the doorman or your husband/lover prepares for you by just pushing the door button and the electric motor opens the door and the umbrella appears from its heated compartment. When the umbrella is returned back in place, it will automatically dry so you don’t have to worry about getting wet the next time you need it.

Full story: https://scandasia.com/its-a-rich-mans-world/

sca.jpg

-- © Copyright ScandAsia 2022-03-29

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here

2 hours ago, Pedrogaz said:

I've never been to a motor show.....I've never seen the appeal. 

Comments such as this boggle the mind.... 

Why even bother posting.... So what if you don’t care to go to a motor-show...  what’s the point in making such an inane post?. I mean, why even bother posting at all on a thread about the motor show if its something that doesn’t interest you at all....  it's just really strange that you think that your opinion that you have no interest in something is worthy of note on a forum.

Very odd.....   This is the same as when there is a news article about a famous musical artist and someone feels compelled to post... ’don’t like their music’... its somewhat moronic...  

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Excel said:

Toyota don't call them umbrellas, they call them plastic bags ????

Correct.

Rolls Royce you get a brolly and a pair of Hunter wellies, Toyota you get three plastic bags.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pedrogaz said:

I've never been to a motor show.....I've never seen the appeal. 

I've been to many since my dad took me as a kid. Good oportunity  to check out the model car/bike you might be interested in buying and have  the presentation models/sales agents  give you the specs. Can sometime get deals at the shows.  Certain Gov prude stopped the presenters from putting on a riske show a few years back.