What is a high quality man/woman?

BritManToo

Do you consider yourself a high quality man?  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

High quality is those who do their best, question themselves how to become better and also respect others. 

My 'not trying much' is usually way above most other people's 'best'. 

Surely being better than everyone else counts for something?

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, actonion said:

My Farang neighbours Thai wife  was angry with him one sunday while he was washing his car, he asked her what was her problem, she replied   people watching him wash  the car will think they are a low class family, her logic was  if he is washing his own car  then he cannot afford to take it to a car wash

his wife is correct, he shouldn't have embarrassed her like that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

If you are a cheater or a molester in your home Country  , you will be the same in another Country .

Not true, I could never find anyone prepared to cheat with me in the west (OK, maybe 2 in 30 years). Here, I can walk down almost any road any day and meet a female prepared to give me a go.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, actonion said:

My Farang neighbours Thai wife  was angry with him one sunday while he was washing his car, he asked her what was her problem, she replied   people watching him wash  the car will think they are a low class family, her logic was  if he is washing his own car  then he cannot afford to take it to a car wash

Same for a bit colour.

A bit brown and here you go, you are a farmers girl.

Nothing more beautiful than a tanned asian girl.
Or better, mix a latina with Asian.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Not true, I could never find anyone prepared to cheat with me in the west (OK, maybe 2 in 30 years). Here, I can walk down almost any road any day and meet a female prepared to give me a go.

Mostly being good enough or being high quality is in the owners mind only, and not being good enough. 

Both could be wrong.

Im good enough for me and for those I care for, at least I can hope

• Thanks 1

According to young youtubers floating around atm the only condition for a man to be "high quality" is that he earns more than a 100k a year. A "high quality" woman apparently is pretty much anyone who is not a slut, a stripper or a hooker. Apparently.

3 minutes ago, starky said:

According to young youtubers floating around atm the only condition for a man to be "high quality" is that he earns more than a 100k a year. A "high quality" woman apparently is pretty much anyone who is not a slut, a stripper or a hooker. Apparently.

Thanks goodness.
I earn more than 100k Baht a year.
I made it in the top class. HiSo for now.

My defination of a high quality woman was covered well by Kevin Bloody Wilson.

Do you <deleted> on first dates
Does you Dad own a brewery
Could I feel Your tits
Or would you show 'em to me
Cause you've got a nice head
And you look pretty honest
So me face'll be leavin' in quart of an hour
I'd like you to be on it

Edited by Ralf001

There were a few times in my life this question might be a bit uncertain. A few times I could have responded no. My wife has been a great asset to me. I'm happier, healthier and despite taking on a dependent a bigger bank account. We have been together 12 years.

I have hopefully paid back to society for many of my errant ways by assisting dozen of students obtain full scholarships abroad, admissions to great schools such as Columbia, Cambridge, Cornell, Princeton, University Toronto, Hong Kong University, CUHK and written recommendations and counseled another hundred for the top five here in Thailand.

I'm still very obstinate, cranky but I try to do the right thing, to seek and act on what I perceive is my personal good as well as consider the common good. I think the latter entirely lost these days. Life is harsh and even brutish now. Grabbing hands.

Thailand was always full of opportunists, chancers but it's really chock o block full now sad to say.

Edited by TheScience
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

What is a high quality woman?

Young, pretty, cute, sexy, honest, no headache, no high maintenance, ...

I don't care if she is rich, from a rich family, from a "good" family, is highly educated, has a career, etc.

Let's concentrate on the important parts.

Blonde-Bombshells-For-Your-Viewing-Pleasure-11.jpg.e5acdf47eaa993acc958bd9ebcae0e17.jpg

You forgot your underpants. Next to her left hand.

1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

Oh ! dear , I will be worrying about this all week ,now, what kind

of person am I , low or high quality ,how do I find out , whom

do I ask ? ,  .............. either way ,I dont give a F#ck .....????

High quality (in my mind)  Worgeordie

I thought all Geordies were supposed to be nice people... 

I equate quality with consumer goods not people. 

Am I respectable?  yes - other than being a full time monger, which some may consider not respectable  555

Do I treat people fairly?  yes.  Will I help out a friend in need? yes 

Quality women? Necessary for some male egos likely, but not me.

Passionate women is all I require for short time relationships ????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

What is a high quality woman?

Young, pretty, cute, sexy, honest, no headache, no high maintenance, ...

I don't care if she is rich, from a rich family, from a "good" family, is highly educated, has a career, etc.

Let's concentrate on the important parts.

Blonde-Bombshells-For-Your-Viewing-Pleasure-11.jpg.e5acdf47eaa993acc958bd9ebcae0e17.jpg

She seems to have a high quality cell phone ????  Just Wow ????  My lust runneth over

ANSWER: High Quality is a difficult term to define because different people will give different explanations about high quality. With my "A" Type Personality, I know I am not of Highest Quality, but I am pretty close to the "TOP" and don't care what other people think! 

4 minutes ago, Dan747 said:

ANSWER: High Quality is a difficult term to define because different people will give different explanations about high quality. With my "A" Type Personality, I know I am not of Highest Quality, but I am pretty close to the "TOP" and don't care what other people think! 

I see that modesty isn't one of your vices........

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, BritManToo said:

But you would have been a cheater in the UK had you had the opportunity .

Morally, you would have cheated you been given the opportunity , you would had interfered with girls if you could have found one .

The only reason why you didnt do it is because you were unable to .

Some people would never cheat or interfere with girls back in their home Country and some would and do . 

The people that wouldn't cheat or interfere with girls back in their home Country wouldn't do it abroad either .

That was my point .

Some people have morals and wouldn't cheat , others are immoral and would cheat , where they live is irrelevant 

I pretend to be poor and dumb. I was happier when I was, so I'm never going to give up on that entirely.

As to my wife, usually when a woman like that is with a guy like me, crack or white slavery are involved.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Morally, you would have cheated you been given the opportunity

59 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

The people that wouldn't cheat or interfere with girls back in their home Country wouldn't do it abroad either .

Disagree, but then am not a morally judgmental person.  2 consenting adults engaging in sexual activity is just that.  

Remember those beautiful words from Luther Ingram.

"If loving you is wrong I don't want to be right"

Back to OP 

Conclusion, high quality men/women would never engage in sexual activities in exchange for money (or tell about it)  555

4 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

Disagree, but then am not a morally judgmental person.  2 consenting adults engaging in sexual activity is just that.  

Remember those beautiful words from Luther Ingram.

"If loving you is wrong I don't want to be right"

Back to OP 

Conclusion, high quality men/women would never engage in sexual activities in exchange for money (or tell about it)  555

I think that you missed the point .

We are talking about cheating on your partner and being unfaithful  and interfering with girls .

If you are the type of person who doesn't participate in the above because you disagree with the principal , then you aren't going to move to another Country and then begin to participate .

You are either cheater or you are not