Any possible Songkran COVID-19 surge will be manageable – MoPH

snoop1130

Same old diatribe. give it a rest. Covid is here to stay, and we will live or die with it.  As for vaxxes, I haven't heard that any protect against being infected by the EX variant. If you're healthy with no serious medical issues, you shouldn't freeze with fear every time yet another Public health post is published on this site.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

It mattered when it was Delta it doesn't matter now it's Omicron B.2. Let it spread. 4 million+ infections in 1 wk in the UK and they're not concerned. 

Tell that to the passengers that couldn't fly yesterday because airline staff were off due to covid.

https://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/cancelled-flights-airport-queues-easyjet-b2050276.html

Edited by sandyf
  • Sad 1

no idea where he's getting the info as to the mass vaccination, in my neighborhood maybe 2-3% of the people are vaccinated and the infections are showing up on a daily basis with the health department coming around red tapping the house indicating infected place as for kids, in my kid school NONE of the 7-12 years old are vaccinated thus easy to assume the other kids in the neighborhood are not as well.... but should be ok, all under control  because Prayut said so

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

The last two Songkhrans, when interprovincial travel was permitted, there was a surge of infections afterwards. That was starting from a fairly low infection base.

This time around, the infection base is high, and very probably underestimated by the Government. That's because many people are self-testing and self-isolating to avoid official quarantine.

I'd suggest either Anutin is hoping the Omicron variants don't present the same mortality rate as previous mutations, or he is smoking some serious <deleted>.

the government suffers from short term memory loss syndrome  555