How Much Weight have you gained, since March 2020? Did you mostly gain muscle? Or, was it mostly FAT?

Dear Friends,

I have gained about 12 kilograms of mass during the past two years.  Most, if not all of the weight added has been fat.

Particularly, I have gained most of this fat in my brain.

Some call it BRAIN FOG, but I call it excess fat.

Sometimes I can't even think straight, due to the lockdown, and due to the excess fat in my brain.

Recently, I have been watching muscle movies, such as Pumping Iron, trying to get my brain back on track.

For sure, Arnold is an amazing human being, not only a wonderful physical specimen, but also a man who can teach us how to stay motivated, no matter the hurdles.

When I was young, I hated the sight of men who engaged in bodybuilding.

And then, I heard of Arnold, and my thinking changed, slightly.

Arnold has always strived for excellence, especially in his muscular approach to excellence.

Back to the topic:

During the past two years, I have put on about 12 kilograms of fat.

If I had been an Arnold, then, by now....I would be almost as muscular as a young chimp, after two years of dedication to building my muscles.

The past two years of isolation have been good for some, I guess.

Anyone who took full advantage of the past two years might be better off now.

Do you now look more or less like Arnold, after two years of muscle building?

Or, did you waste the past two years, just by not lifting weights, and eating cheese dip, instead?

There are no do overs.

And, this SARS-CoV-2 virus provided some of us with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to do something useful for ourselves. This only happens once.

So, did you add fat or did you add muscle....during these past two years?

Do you regret not taking full advantage of this downtime?

Regards,

Edited by GammaGlobulin

22 minutes ago, JeffersLos said:

No.

spacer.png

I have a much bigger penis. 

Yes.

This is Arnold's only shortcoming.

Perhaps, though not certain, this may have been one of his main motivations for increasing the size of his muscles, to such a great extent, due to overcompensation.

Many of us have wondered about this point, which is not Arnold's most prominent point.

7 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Yes.

This is Arnold's only shortcoming.

Perhaps, though not certain, this may have been one of his main motivations for increasing the size of his muscles, to such a great extent, due to overcompensation.

Many of us have wondered about this point, which is not Arnold's most prominent point.

For example:

According to Arnold, his bodybuilding career began when he escaped from the barracks of the army, as far as I know, in order to visit the gym to build his muscles.

Therefore, as you say, maybe it was at this time, during life in the barracks, when Arnold compared his endowment to that of his peers, and found his peter wanting, and then found his very constructive way to make himself a stronger man.

Who knows, really.

Edited by GammaGlobulin

23 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Cool weather shrinks

Im fat

Was fat

Soon thin

President Taft was a monster of a man.

549px-Anders_L._Zorn_-_William_Howard_Taft_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg.f822f4c5ca07ef528e3343d8fa6521a5.jpg

Even his bathtub was big.

image-placeholder-title.jpg.ccffa7da8cca365d46f2db2c08fa4ec8.jpg

Regarding Taft's progress in losing fat,

"By the time Taft was inaugurated as president in 1909, he had indeed regained all he had lost, and more, weighing 354 pounds. He became the butt of jokes, with many relishing a story that he had gotten stuck in a White House bathtub. But Taft never gave up. When he died in 1930, he weighed 280 pounds.".....  According to this quote from the NYT.

Never give up.

1 hour ago, GammaGlobulin said:

For example:

According to Arnold, his bodybuilding career began when he escaped from the barracks of the army, as far as I know, in order to visit the gym to build his muscles.

Therefore, as you say, maybe it was at this time, during life in the barracks, when Arnold compared his endowment to that of his peers, and found his peter wanting, and then found his very constructive way to make himself a stronger man.

Who knows, really.

More likely his winkie was normal size until all the steroids.

I've neither gained, nor lost weight.  Just redistributed it, and not in a favorable way.

I took up intermittent fasting and bought a home gym to work out on = lost 18-20 kilos.....

Ride a bicycle a few klicks on a route every day while feeding, watering, curry combing & paying attention to a few nice/friendly & well behaved dogs in our Mubaan who's people seem to have moved away, leaving them behind.....It makes them (and me) happy....

At 6'4"/195cm & large framed, I wasn't pot bellied before, however, it feels much better with the weight off.... I'm around 95-98 kilos now.....

I eat about anything I want, so, it seems to be working + holding....