Woman reportedly leaps out of her pickup in traffic and acts oddly in Chonburi, locals believe she got possessed

webfact

FzV6E2yqOuspfDmO_210017-696x391.jpg

PHOTO: วิศาล แสงเจริญ/TOPNEWS

By Tanakorn Panyadee

Chonburi — A 31-year-old female driver leaped out of her pickup next to a gas station near a cemetery in Chonburi and acted what local residents described as “possessed”, while her mother said she recently had a dispute with her boyfriend which upset her. 

Around 5.00 p.m. on April 26th, Chonburi police were notified of a female driver who suddenly leaped out of her pickup truck in heavy traffic and started acting strange outside a gas station near the Meng Hui Cemetery, Ban Suan sub-district, Mueang district, Chonburi.

Keep up to date with all things Thailand - Join our daily ASEAN NOW Thailand Newsletter - Click to subscribe

At the gas station, police found Kanokthip (last name withheld by editorial policy), 31. She was reportedly having odd demeanors: shanking, inattentiveness, and she kept rubbing her body with a Chinese talisman and chanting to the passersby to summon a monk for her. Police said that they found a battery, an amulet string, and another Chinese talisman in her truck. 

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/04/28/woman-reportedly-leaps-out-of-her-pickup-in-traffic-and-acts-oddly-in-chonburi-locals-believe-she-got-possessed/

PattayaNews.jpg

-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-04-29

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Sounds like the ex-wife, she's a crackpot. 

Nothing new, over the many years I've met lots of girls acting strange, scary strange. 

I think this is happening world wide, people are cracking up as their future is not getting any better. No jobs, Putin wanting to destroy Ukraine and maybe more with his nukes. A long list of bad things that are going on now. It's like a pimple coming to a head ready to bust.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Truly is amazing the nonsense that Thailand and many other 'non-civilized' places have with ghosts. Seems the more civilized you get the less ghosts want to live there.

Even my wife is convinced about forest ghosts and spirits, and that's a doctorate education !

Did I miss anything here, or did you just call your doctorate educated wife uncivilized?