Take care of me

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

If you right click and "copy" the image from the original page, you can then paste it into your comment and it will show on the screen:

Meeting GIF - Meeting Bored Office Spaces GIFs

Thanks only for fun, I can do on my computer but not know how on my mobile.

• Like 1

What I don't understand why quite a lot of them are looking for a care-taker when they have a good job, earn their own money etc.

Probably bad luck on my site.
I look for an educated one with a job and making money herself but they all want to quit job and want me to take care of them ????

A few weeks ago, I dated a quite well off 42 year old.
Own house, real estate, rents out some shops.
Doing well.
She told me, she wants to travel the world and if I am with her, she expects me, to travel every month around the globe. Europe, US, etc

Sponsored by me 555

No thanks, next farang please.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

So, she picks you up at the airport.
I would also be happy if you sponsor me and sometimes you come over.
I happily pick you up at Suvarnahbumi????

Can you manage being a receiver 21 times a month? Thats the question 

• Haha 2

From my experience, Asian women (esp. Thai, Filipinas, Chinese) who want a Western partner, do so for the purpose of 'taking care of them', i.e. giving them lots of cash (the more clever ones will ask you to "lend" them money for an unspecified time), a high marriage dowry, and expensive gifts, so one is merely the proverbial 'walking ATM' to them.

Having only limited experience with other ethnicities, I'd be curious whether it is the same with Indonesian or Malaysian women. 

Edited by StayinThailand2much

6 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

One of the reasons is that they are terrible at managing money. Even the ones that make 25-28,000 baht a month (no car loan, very low rent, no drinking or gambling) will have plenty of time left till the next salary when the money runs out.

I have to disagree, many are good with money, but also the opposite. When you say they, it means everybody? And that is wrong. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1