Guys Getting Too Old vs Ladies Too Old to Work Bar

Going back to farming doing back breaking work for peanuts does appeal to them. Trying to hang on to find some old timer for financial support does.

Nothing wrong with a dream and a hope. For some it does happen but mostly doesn't.

Yes, what else on a plate to do. Its all about money to waste and have fun.

Reasonably the only normal place is Thailand. I prefer Italy and Japan but both out of my price range.

• Like 2

So, old people get old and keep on being people, just older? Is that the point you want to make? 

not 100% mentally competent...?? never met someone who was 100%

some age better than others?? - - do you think everyone should age exactly the same?? 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

An observation.

And a questIon: how do you know when you are too old?

You know you are too old when you can't get it up anymore.

The women know they are too old when nobody will buy a lady drink or barfine them.

• Like 2

The ladies' are not just getting older, they are pilling on the kilos, getting wider and trying to wear the same tight shorts they did 15 years ago. If the old blokes can stomach them, good on them, but not for me. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Doctor Tom said:

They have drugs for that. 

Yes, I know. And those drugs can suppress blood pressure readings to dangerously low levels, how does a systole/diastole of 80/40 sound?

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

A woman is limited in her reproductive years. After about age 45 she is unlikely to be able to reproduce, and hits menopause sometime between 35 (India is 35 on average, or so says the Indian Min of Health) and early 50s. Most lose interest in sex at that point, which is a blessing because most men would not be attracted to them in a sexual way. After menopause it's time to take up gardening or painting or crocheting.

You may be right for most. Having said that, I've known a couple of women in their sixties who were as horny as two-peckered owls, in the Biblical sense. I was tapping out first.

Here, I don't think physical shape is as important as cash, although I agree it helps. I know a quite wealthy guy who has advanced Parkinsons. He has three Thai women, not capable of having sex with them. BJ's maybe. He pays them to cavort around him stark naked.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Here, I don't think physical shape is as important as cash, although I agree it helps.

The attraction is subconscious. The biological imperative rules all. The sole purpose of life is more life, or propagating one's gene pool.

A man who ages slowly and who maintains a youthful appearance evidences good genes. He is a good mating partner, because a woman who draws his seed is more likely to produce a strong offspring. She does not know why she is attracted; she just is. Consciously she might choose a younger mating partner, but a guy who ages slowly screams---in a Darwinian sense---that he is made of superior genes, and that attracts her mating instincts.

There is clinical evidence backing this up. Of course, while a man can do everything possible to maintain his shape and youth, the real secret to an older man's sexual attractiveness is this: choose your parents well. Obviously that is dumb luck, winning the Birth Lottery, but almost everything in life is a function of one's success or lack thereof in the Birth Lottery.....intelligence, physical attractiveness, height, body shape, athletic ability, etc.

• Like 1