Bangkok celebrates first ‘Pride Month’ with newly elected governor

webfact

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I don't think you are too stupid to understand what others write in this forum.

But it seems you want to make a point that anybody who doesn't love all those LGBT+/- whatever is a white supremacist. They are not. 

You don't have to reply. I will block you now. I am open to fair discussions but accusations like above show your attitude. 

The woke world is taking over my friend as the minority  now think that they now have the right  to control the majority and anything said that gets them to burst out in tears is nasty and should  not be allowed. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I wish. But look at reality. There are more and more incidents with crazy people in schools who influence the kids to extremes - at least in North America.

And anybody who is opposed to this nonsense is declared a homophobic or worse.

If you think it doesn't exist just google it. 

I believe it's a fake issue cooked up by slimy ambitious anti gay cultural warriors like Ron DeSantis.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I don't think you are too stupid to understand what others write in this forum.

But it seems you want to make a point that anybody who doesn't love all those LGBT+/- whatever is a white supremacist. They are not. 

You don't have to reply. I will block you now. I am open to fair discussions but accusations like above show your attitude. 

You don't control my posting. Has there ever been a "White Power" political event that wasn't white supremacist.

Also.straight pride parades.

Straight pride parades are anti gay by definition. Gay pride parades are not anti straight although I can see some people ate viewing them that way. Again LGBT people are marginalized groups. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Excel said:

The woke world is taking over my friend as the minority  now think that they now have the right  to control the majority and anything said that gets them to burst out in tears is nasty and should  not be allowed. 

the "normies" have been bullying and belittling, heck even killing these people for millennia. now they're pushing back, deal with it. 

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, Denim said:

Yup. To be really inclusive they need an M for mongers who are currently marginalized by society and made to feel looked down on.

And W for J Arthur Rankers.

3 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

the "normies" have been bullying and belittling, heck even killing these people for millennia. now they're pushing back, deal with it. 

The bullying and killing is in countries where being homosexual or whatever is illegal. We know what kind of countries most those are so why not push back against them?

Just now, proton said:

The bullying and killing is in countries where being homosexual or whatever is illegal. We know what kind of countries most those are so why not push back against them?

Bullying against LGBT happens in all countries. 

11 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

Oh dear, seems like diddums has spat his dummy out ????

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, proton said:

But only carries the death penalty in some Islamic countries, more serious than a bit of name calling.

You think bullying is only name calling?

Wow. So out of touch. I guess many of the clueless homophobic comments here can be explained by sheer ignorance.

Also.to add some of the most severe anti gay laws in the world are in Africa and Christian based. Suggesting this is only an Islamic problem is just dumb.

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/02/07/the-25-most-shocking-anti-gay-stories-from-russia-so-far/

The 25 most shocking anti-gay stories from Russia so far

https://www.mhanational.org/bullying-lgbt-youth

While trying to deal with all the challenges of being a teenager, lesbian/gay/bisexual/transgender (LGBT) teens also have to deal with harassment, threats and violence directed at them on a daily basis.

Edited by Jingthing

6 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Some threads you wish you'd never opened after reading just a few comments.

Lot of bigotry still out there it seems.

I can only hope but do not know that that the toxic intolerance here is not representative. 

What's also.hilariously pathetic is that when this is called out we get gaslighting denials.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thanks 1

On 6/6/2022 at 11:09 AM, Denim said:

Yup. To be really inclusive they need an M for mongers who are currently marginalized by society and made to feel looked down on.

Yep agree, and add LBFM too, don't leave them out. 

On 6/6/2022 at 11:09 AM, Denim said:

Great idea. If pansexual is valid, why isn't monger? How different is I woke up today and felt like getting some TLC from a stranger, from I woke up today and decided I would get with another guy? 

Bisexuality, pansexuality, sexually fluid, queer and simply “not doing labels” – all are different ways people identify to indicate that they are not exclusively attracted to either men or women. The truth is, however, there’s confusion even among members of the LGBTQ community as to what these words mean, particularly when it comes to bisexuality. In fact, the bisexual community doesn’t even agree on what it means to be bisexual. The term pansexual was birthed out of the confusion, and to create a definitive and more inclusive label. This has led to in-fighting between members of the community, who are upset that their bisexual identity is being replaced by another label.

15 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

This has led to in-fighting between members of the community

When we see how hard many of those activists like to fight I wonder how they get on with each other.

I.e. are the all gay men friendly with the lesbians who hate men?

Do they all love and understand each other? Somehow I would be surprised if that would be the case.

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

When we see how hard many of those activists like to fight I wonder how they get on with each other.

Do they all love and understand each other? Somehow I would be surprised if that would be the case.

I get the feeling that would please you.

On 6/6/2022 at 11:06 AM, Sparktrader said:

LGBTQIA+ is an inclusive term that includes people of all genders and sexualities, such as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, queer, intersex, asexual, pansexual, and allies.

But it's not 'inclusive' as it excludes most of the people in the world?! ????

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I have a number of good lesbian friends. They love men. Not as lovers, But, as people. We are close. I also have gay friends, who love women, and count alot of women as close friends.

It is a huge generalization to say lesbian women hate men, just as it is would be a mistake to say all gay men hate women. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

I have a number of good lesbian friends. They love men. Not as lovers, But, as people. We are close. I also have gay friends, who love women, and count alot of women as close friends.

It is a huge generalization to say lesbian women hate men, just as it is would be a mistake to say all gay men hate women. 

Right. Sexual minorities are no more a monolith than straight people. Each person is an individual regardless of such identities. Many wonderful people among them and many horrible as well. For example a member here posted a picture of some men in silly costumes in the parade implying they are representative of all gay people with a transparent toxic anti gay demonizing/othering intent. Nope just two guys in costumes. They could easily be bank officers.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Great idea. If pansexual is valid, why isn't monger? How different is I woke up today and felt like getting some TLC from a stranger, from I woke up today and decided I would get with another guy? 

Bisexuality, pansexuality, sexually fluid, queer and simply “not doing labels” – all are different ways people identify to indicate that they are not exclusively attracted to either men or women. The truth is, however, there’s confusion even among members of the LGBTQ community as to what these words mean, particularly when it comes to bisexuality. In fact, the bisexual community doesn’t even agree on what it means to be bisexual. The term pansexual was birthed out of the confusion, and to create a definitive and more inclusive label. This has led to in-fighting between members of the community, who are upset that their bisexual identity is being replaced by another label.

Labels are silly really. Tom, Mary etc is enough.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Straight pride parades are anti gay by definition. Gay pride parades are not anti straight although I can see some people ate viewing them that way.

You really just said this? Lol

15 minutes ago, 2009 said:

You really just said this? Lol

Yes.

LGBT people are marginalized minorities to varying degrees of severity in different countries.

Straight people are dominant super majorities everywhere.

To wit:

https://inmagazine.ca/2019/08/straight-pride-parade-its-not-exactly-a-laughing-matter/

Straight Pride Parade: It’s Not Exactly A Laughing Matter

Let’s be clear, this entire organization and ‘straight pride’ parade is a ruse. A strategic, well-organized operation rooted in white supremacist, anti-LGBT, sexist propaganda, with the obvious intent to push their agenda while talking out of their ass about unity and equality. It’s insane, ridiculous and obscene. I can’t decide if I should be laughing or screaming at the top of my lungs. Heterosexual discrimination? Seriously?

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

Humor break.

Gay Pride -- a threat to heterosexual survival?

Yes this ignorant lady (also famous for Jewish space lasers and peachtree dishes) is actually a duly elected US congresswoman.

Edited by Jingthing

On 6/7/2022 at 9:36 AM, Jingthing said:

Those that it bothers don't need to attend  unless they like to be bothered.

I hope you don't mind i just quoted this part.

That is exactly it,you do not need to go and watch.Free choice.!

As long as it is a fun event with nobody being hurt people can do whatever they like!

I can imagine people want to express their true identity and when they have that chance,

do it!

Like you said before the Gay Pride on the canals in Amsterdam are one big party,

for every one i might mention.

Live and let live.

37 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Humor break.

Gay Pride -- a threat to heterosexual survival?

Yes this ignorant lady (also famous for Jewish space lasers and peachtree dishes) is actually a duly elected US congresswoman.

Perhaps she is either threatened by her own sexuality, or the fact that it is nearly impossible for her to manifest a single nanogram of femininity. The last thing in the world, this planet needs to worry about is having less straight people around. Talk about a misguided soul. Greene is quite possibly insane. At a minimum, she is completely unhinged. 

Or she has been attending church services, but not doing any inner work, whatsoever. A Christian in name only. Wouldn't that make her a CINO? Lastly, it is possible she is simply bought and paid for, pandering to her lobbyists, and voters. 

Edited by spidermike007