foreigners not driving better than thai but always complaining

Re the OP.

My immigration office is at Kamphaeng Phet and recently moved once again making the 4th time.

At each site there has always been parking available with easy access all round.

The only time people parked in front of the office is because that was where the dedicated parking slots were.

I suggest that the OP actually tries looking around other IO offices in Thailand.

The worst parking that I remember was at Suan Phlu, but that was some 15 or 20 years ago when I was last there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Re the OP.

My immigration office is at Kamphaeng Phet and recently moved once again making the 4th time.

At each site there has always been parking available with easy access all round.

The only time people parked in front of the office is because that was where the dedicated parking slots were.

I suggest that the OP actually tries looking around other IO offices in Thailand.

The worst parking that I remember was at Suan Phlu, but that was some 15 or 20 years ago when I was last there.

That was a difficult place to park but I thought they moved from there a long time ago but I suspect in those days the OP had not started school yet so hence no idea of those days here in Thailand.

Edited by Excel
  • Haha 2

This is so true!!!!!!!

I had stop being a passenger with one of my friends always driving too fast, too close  cars ahead , constantly accelerating  and Braking but always criticising thais! He has no idea - just white farang arrogance.  He's a dangerous  driver but blames only Thais.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, vepope said:

The OP seems correct and people replying here seem to be the kind of people he is talking about.

What is even more funny is every time a foreigners drive like the idiot he is, and I open my window asking to come to talk with me, he just leave.

I guess that most foreigners in Thailand are alpha males...

The OP seems correct and people replying here seem to be the kind of people he is talking about.

So you can tell by a person's post how they drive?

What is even more funny is every time a foreigners drive like the idiot he is, and I open my window asking to come to talk with me, he just leave.

Of course you do, no one would stand a chance against your MMA skills, would they. ????

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

This is so true!!!!!!!

I had stop being a passenger with one of my friends always driving too fast, too close  cars ahead , constantly accelerating  and Braking but always criticising thais! He has no idea - just white farang arrogance.  He's a dangerous  driver but blames only Thais.

So you use one friend (?) as a yardstick for all foreign drivers?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, 2long said:

Or that you're such a newbie that you could even possibly be a new duplicate account to support the OP.

BTW, the OP seems like a fool, and although there are many bitter old sods on this forum, it's pretty much a worldwide fact that the roads in Thailand (driven on mainly by Thais) are among the most dangerous in the world.

Nope. Detailed analysis of such finding that the  finding are innacurate. Saudi is more dangerous,  parts  of Africa too. Road conditions  and motor bike and poorly maintained roads contribute to the skewed  findings but in reality Thai  driving is fine.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Nope. Detailed analysis of such finding that the  finding are innacurate. Saudi is more dangerous,  parts  of Africa too. Road conditions  and motor bike and poorly maintained roads contribute to the skewed  findings but in reality Thai  driving is fine.

Saudi is more dangerous,  parts  of Africa too.

That's only because they don't use witchcraft to protect them from accidents. ????????

Edited by Bert got kinky
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bert got kinky said:

So you use one friend (?) as a yardstick for all foreign drivers?

One of many but I am thinking of one in particular yes. But he typifies so many foreigners here who drive  atrociously!  You only need to see the bikes and cars parked outside  farang bars to see the amount of  drunk drivers that  are foreigners.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, The Hammer2021 said:

One of many but I am thinking of one in particular yes. But he typifies so many foreigners here who drive  atrociously!  You only need to see the bikes and cars parked outside  farang bars to see the amount of  drunk drivers that  are foreigners.

Have you ever ventured away from the tourist areas?

• Haha 1

Just now, Bert got kinky said:

Have you ever ventured away from the tourist areas?

I have travelled extensive throughout Thailand but have not noticed  the foreigners driving much worse but more drunk because of lack of police  patrols especially in North East and North Thailand. Have you driven in many other countries? Libya, Saudi, Kuwait, Europe? No - I thought  not.

Most farangs think they are superior  to Thais in every way so naturally believe  they are better drivers. They are not.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Hammer2021 said:

I have travelled extensive throughout Thailand but have not noticed  the foreigners driving much worse but more drunk because of lack of police  patrols especially in North East and North Thailand. Have you driven in many other countries? Libya, Saudi, Kuwait, Europe? No - I thought  not.

Most farangs think they are superior  to Thais in every way so naturally believe  they are better drivers. They are not.

Have you driven in many other countries? Libya, Saudi, Kuwait, Europe?

Yes I have.

Obviously you realise that your argument is week and full of holes, as you are now answering your own questions in a bid to strengthen you ludicrous argument.

Highly pathetic of you.

• Haha 1

I stopped at a light cross after see a falang doing stupid driving on his motorbike, not looking for the  dead spots at all, and therefore choosed not to pass him. Told gently to be careful while driving and double check before changing line, but all I got back was <deleted> and also wanted to punch my face ????. Well hope he still alive and not killed anyone yet.

I had my proper training and experience driving big bike, and it was just an friendly polite heads up. But it is the same response when you tell someone to be careful with a girl you know. Not able to listen

• Haha 1