Dumb question

58 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Women - find a gf. Pay her 10,000 a month. Cheaper than bargirls.

You wouldn't get much for 10 000 Baht per month .

You may find a woman that is willing to have sex anytime for that , but she wouldn't be exclusive to you and she wouldnt be a live in GF

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, treetops said:

So what will you do after the 6, 8 or 9 months is up?  That should be a bigger consideration than going to Thailand on a pittance and playing around with border runs.

ha ha he'll do what I did after my first long trip to SEA. go home and be absolutely totally depressed until he can get back over here ????????????

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

I spent some time in Ubon Ratchathani many moons ago. I went and stayed with an American fella that I'd met in Bangkok. 

he introduced me to one local fella who had a Honda Civic and a French fella who rode one of those little baby step-through motorbikes. 

The Thai guy drove us around a couple of times including one to a restaurant on a river that was some ways out of town. we are jumping shrimp and sticky rice, it was awesome.

The French guy needed to go to immigration and invited me along. it was a fairly long trip and I'm not exactly sure where we went but after immigration he took me to a river near the border with Lao or Cambodia (sorry my geography brain has shut down for the night).

point is that I had a really great time running around the countryside in private transport. maybe consider renting or even buying a motorcycle to get around if you're an experienced rider and/or have the requisite skillset. 

Have dirt bike experience no license. I have been to ubon. Nice spot. Hsppy to go again.

Just now, Lemsta69 said:

ha ha he'll do what I did after my first long trip to SEA. go home and be absolutely totally depressed until he can get back over here ????????????

True. Ive been depressed for years like that. Oz is so boring imo. Pubs r <deleted>. Culture is <deleted>. Woman are fat.

• Like 1

Just now, biervoormij said:

You got it all figured out so just do it. Setting around being bored and asking dumb questions is not living. Book a ticket and write an update in 9 months on how it all worked out.

Be going april next year. Covid too much of a hassle right now.

3 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You wouldn't get much for 10 000 Baht per month .

You may find a woman that is willing to have sex anytime for that , but she wouldn't be exclusive to you and she wouldnt be a live in GF

I've been wondering about that. The other night I offered a 10/10 GoGo girl 30K to come live with me. Stunning, 23, no kids. I mean model stunning. She agreed and seemed quite serious. Next day, her friend had decided she'd be lonely living alone and put the kibosh on the whole operation. I think now it's too late because I haven't been able to get out and see her due to covid and she's avoiding questions on line containing the word barfine.

As it happens, I found another fresh off the farm girl on TF yesterday and she came to visit me today. She would have done the ST but I said no and kept her at a distance. She stayed for several hours and chatted and was quite keen to have a boyfriend. I offered her 20K and she seemed quite pleased with that. She's about to turn 19, no kids or tatts, never been with a farang and had only two causal boyfriends in her life. She's pretty but a little heavy (not fat but not far off it) but not the model style pretty like the LK girl. She lives with her sister who is ten years older and works in an OnlyFans bar somewhere. The sister has an Aussie boyfriend who's not here. No parents in the equation, she sends 3K a month to Korat for her auntie. We'll see what happens.

I've tried this many times in the Philippines in the past and it always turns to trash so I'm not expecting too much. She wouldn't want to put on much more weight either and I'll put that on the table from the get go.

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

I've been wondering about that. The other night I offered a 10/10 GoGo girl 30K to come live with me. Stunning, 23, no kids. I mean model stunning. She agreed and seemed quite serious. Next day, her friend had decided she'd be lonely living alone and put the kibosh on the whole operation. I think now it's too late because I haven't been able to get out and see her due to covid and she's avoiding questions on line containing the word barfine.

As it happens, I found another fresh off the farm girl on TF yesterday and she came to visit me today. She would have done the ST but I said no and kept her at a distance. She stayed for several hours and chatted and was quite keen to have a boyfriend. I offered her 20K and she seemed quite pleased with that. She's about to turn 19, no kids or tatts, never been with a farang and had only two causal boyfriends in her life. She's pretty but a little heavy (not fat but not far off it) but not the model style pretty like the LK girl. She lives with her sister who is ten years older and works in an OnlyFans bar somewhere. The sister has an Aussie boyfriend who's not here. No parents in the equation, she sends 3K a month to Korat for her auntie. We'll see what happens.

I've tried this many times in the Philippines in the past and it always turns to trash so I'm not expecting too much. She wouldn't want to put on much more weight either and I'll put that on the table from the get go.

Find a massage girl. Average looks. Far cheaper plus free massages.

Forget go go girls

Just now, Sparktrader said:

Find a massage girl. Average looks. Far cheaper plus free massages.

Forget go go girls

Never been able to make myself do it, like drinking Chang because it's cheaper. It's the princess or nothing.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Attitude more important than looks.

For me it's the opposite. maybe why we argue so much ????

I just give them their marching orders if they give me too much grief.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Be going april next year. Covid too much of a hassle right now.

You are going to set around bored until next April???

That is crazy!

If you have the money just do it. If Thailand is bad because of COVID try another country in SE Asia or South America. Don't set around thinking about living. Start Living!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, biervoormij said:

That is crazy!

If you have the money just do it. If Thailand is bad because of COVID try another country in SE Asia or South America. Don't set around thinking about living. Start Living!!

I'm here because I worry that health might force me to stay home in future.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, biervoormij said:

That is crazy!

I can just work and plan it out. 

• Sad 1

You can definitely go by with 40k, but what are you going to do up north for that long? I went a few years ago to Chiang Mai for 10 days, got bored to death, there is no ocean there.

Your money will last longer if you don't move that often, and rent by month at least.