Are go-go girls and bar girls still beautiful?

Tuukka

I visited Thailand in 2009 and a local guide showed me around the bar-district. I was stuck how beautiful and charming some of the girls were. I didn't expect them to be so strikingly beautiful.

Now, 13 years later - Do girls still look that good? If I were a poor, beautiful girl looking for a job, I would try OnlyFans and similar apps. It's so easy to get money that way.

Has this topic been covered on news in Thailand? Or maybe online? Are all the "best" girls simply offering cutesy pictures online?´, instead of prostitution.?

(I noticed the same thing in Philippines in 2013).

it varies, always has, some agogos have the best looking girls so you have to try different ones, Fahrenheit agogo in Walking st seems to be going for the classier late 20s girls, along with younger ones, about 50+ girls in there. Whereas Windmill agogo rare to see a hot girl in there

Edited by scubascuba3

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

it varies, always has, some agogos have the best looking girls so you have to try different ones, Fahrenheit agogo in Walking st seems to be going for the classier late 20s girls, along with younger ones, about 50+ girls in there. Whereas Windmill agogo rare to see a hot girl in there

Always found it easier to see good lookers in Bangkok, at Tilac and Baccara maybe. Just the silly prices and sometimes some nonsense of  sitting out front with a beer before going in. Also found very attractive girls in MPs there, very unlikely in Pattaya. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

IMO tattoos seem to be a Pattaya/Bangkok fashion, haven't seen much in Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai.

Teeth braces are there for a couple of years, tattoos are forever. What possesses women to spoil their beautiful skin with them is beyond my understanding. Quite apart from labeling themselves as skanks.

I noted while picking up my Blizzard that a couple of the lasses at our local DQ have discrete tattoos. Also an older woman who's working the Mr Sushi stall has the top of a Sak Yant tattoo just visible. The lady cashier at Amorn as well (the one with the school ma'am glasses).

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Are go-go girls and bar girls still beautiful?

Yes , they sure are . 

First saw Lek working in a bar in 1998 , saw her recently still working in a bar an shes still as beautiful as the day I first met her 

that is a long mileage the girl has....more than my ford mondeo....

when i was in a go go before tha covid hit my jaw <deleted>ig opened and i was slurring my words....few girls were amazingly gorgeous....I would not pay that much but they were gorgeous  10 / 10....do not see such beauty in BKK...

• Confused 1