Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

On 12/16/2023 at 2:39 PM, Burgo1979 said:

Thanks. Sorry for the late reply. I dont have LINE on my desktop. Do you have the LINE ID please?

Just open the Line app on your phone and click on the add person icon top right. Then go to QR Code and point it at your monitor.

I bought 2 grams of Godfather and 2 grams of Gorilla from the same shop. Both 30 baht for 1 gram and 40 baht delivery. It's free if you spend over 300.

Swift delivery, of the 2, I prefer Godfather, very relaxing sort of body high.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I've tried them all and they're 15-20% THC ...... forget the numbers .........

I bought a gram of everything they had in stock about a week ago thinking I'd buy a bunch of one I liked and make kief. I'd say 10-15% is the range, but that's comparing to Canada where each package is labeled THC content and the strains are all tested.

These tests were the first time I was able to objectively tell the difference between indica and sativa. What irks me though is how off  the breakdown between the two was by the supplier. Take the black Lebanon for example. Supplier says 90% indica. I'd say 90% sativa. Likewise with the lemon berry. Supplier says 50/50. I'd say 90% indica. Tried to buy a bunch of this one but sold out now. 

20 minutes ago, gargamon said:

These tests were the first time I was able to objectively tell the difference between indica and sativa. What irks me though is how off  the breakdown between the two was by the supplier. Take the black Lebanon for example. Supplier says 90% indica. I'd say 90% sativa. Likewise with the lemon berry. Supplier says 50/50. I'd say 90% indica. Tried to buy a bunch of this one but sold out now. 

Lemon berry made me cough.

56 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Lemon berry made me cough.

Yes, but it was the strongest of the bunch and had a good relaxing high. As I stated, I was planning of making kief out of it anyway and that removes most of the harshness anyway. 

Edited by gargamon

On 12/16/2023 at 11:56 AM, BritManToo said:

110g of godfather for 2,500bht, can't get much cheaper than that! That's my stash set for the next 4-6 months. Just under 23bht/g, cheaper than growing it myself.

IMG_20231216_115032.jpg

IMG_20231216_114958.jpg

thanks for the review. i haven't been in here in awhile. exclusively ordered from the Lampang farm most of the year but their quality and selection got worse. i will try the godfather :)

#

• Thumbs Up 2

On 12/14/2023 at 4:32 PM, BritManToo said:

Smoked the gorilla B last night and it was good for 20bht/g. Decided to go for godfather as my main smoke for the next few months, 2,500bht for 100g.

Tonight I'll be trying cookie .....

IMG_20231214_114107.jpg

10 minutes ago, notrub said:

Thank you BMT.  Is it 'godfather' in the pic @ 20b Please?  Is this available on line and if so, what is the site address please?  Thankyou🙏🏼

This is godfather ........... 30bht/gm, 2,500bht/100gm

cheaper is KD 10bht/gm (not tried), and gorilla grade B 20bht/gm (not bad).

I went with godfather as the buds were biggest and it was fairly strong (0.5gm does me of an evening), though not much taste.

Line ID for shop @ca08

Sent from near Doi Suthep in Chiang Mai by Flash Express.

Orders over 300bht get free shipping CoD.

Edited by BritManToo

Getting good buds from BioAnca and HappyFarm. All indoor good quality imho.

Haven't ordered from the latter in a while due to overstocked and traveling overseas at the mo (gotta love the Netherlands :stoner:)

They are both in the usual app...

Prices well below 200 on last orders

100g Jack Hammer 1,000 baht

Not a very common strain 

Tested and feels like 19% THC

Said to be a sativa dominant hybrid, feels like it

Nice bushy buds

Local outdoor grown

That's definitey going in my organic weedpatch when the outdoor growing starts in a few weeks up north.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

We are now offering several high-THC varieties of our Crumb, available at competitive prices starting from just 117b/g.

Each batch undergoes our specialized processing technique to ensure all stems are fully removed, guaranteeing a pure and high-quality product.

Additionally, this exceptional batch is particularly rich in kief, enhancing its appeal. For your convenience, we have pre-sealed these in 7g packets, ready for immediate enjoyment.

You can order here: https://og.th

COMMON METHODS OF USE

• Smoke Directly with Dry Vape
  • Smoke Directly with Pipe Screen
  • Mix in joint
  • Make edibles (usually better for lower grade not AAAA)

image.png.142e23ab2ea1cb269cab5e1e768c47df.png

image.png.253bcb956e62b0d72b404623337efe0f.png

Edited by og th
  • Like 2