Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

This is the best online store I have found, his prices are very good, and if you smoke everyday good price, and fast delivery

https://bkkushhh.com/shop/

I have had 5 orders from this shop, all very good, there is also Hash at b200 which is excellent

Screenshot 2024-07-10 133713.png

Screenshot 2024-07-10 134024.png

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Seppius said:

This is the best online store I have found, his prices are very good, and if you smoke everyday good price, and fast delivery

https://bkkushhh.com/shop/

I have had 5 orders from this shop, all very good, there is also Hash at b200 which is excellent

Screenshot 2024-07-10 133713.png

Screenshot 2024-07-10 134024.png

I ordered hash. He sent buds. Apparently what you order is irrelevant. He ships what he has in stock. The ca08 or was it ca09 guy on line that's now 20bt gm is much superior.

• Like 2

Just now, gargamon said:

I ordered hash. He sent buds. Apparently what you order is irrelevant. He ships what he has in stock. The ca08 or was it ca09 guy on line that's now 20bt gm is much superior.

If you contacted him I am sure he would have replaced, i have had 3 orders of hash, and It's what I got, most places sell hash for 500+ it's 200 on there

30 minutes ago, Seppius said:

If you contacted him I am sure he would have replaced, i have had 3 orders of hash, and It's what I got, most places sell hash for 500+ it's 200 on there

I did contact him. It was brutal. He didn't care. He said did you get high or not. Finally he refunded part of my price but hardly worth the hassle.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Top quality buds full of trichomes grown indoors in small room with A/C, LED lights etc by husband & wife boutique growers in Khanom.  Not the cheapest at 120 baht a gram but definitely the highest quality.  Can negotiate down to 100 baht or less for larger quantities & delivery can be arranged.  

I spent some time with the family today as I live local & they mentioned sales have slowed down the past few months.  They were supplying shops in Koh Samui & Phuket but it has also slowed down due most likely to a U-turn recently on legalization.  With Anutin controlling the senate & news yesterday of another U-turn again yesterday by the government it appears it will be business as usual for Thailand.  Possibly a few minor changes such as requiring a certificate from a doctor.  

It will be much appreciated if you can place a small order with the family to help them out during slow times. They are a young family with young daughter & elderly parents living in a modest Thai style home. I helped out with 5k purchase today. They can be contacted via Facebook here:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100064934793798  

Here are some photos of the Khanom growers Froot, 100K, Candy Pave & Orange Cane strains in stock at the moment.  

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

I have bought products before from Siam Seeds, Yodbaimai, Bkkushhh.com, Thai friend in Chonburi & the Khanom family from 50-200 baht gram.

The only products that are full of trichomes, sticky & smell delicious are from my Thai friend & the Khanom family.  They are old school quality grown products & are the only ones that coat my scissors in resins.  I have been smoking potent indoor hydro for over 30 years in Australia.  

image.jpeg

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Steve Mee said:

Top quality buds full of trichomes grown indoors in small room with A/C, LED lights etc by husband & wife boutique growers in Khanom.  Not the cheapest at 120 baht a gram but definitely the highest quality.  Can negotiate down to 100 baht or less for larger quantities & delivery can be arranged.  

I spent some time with the family today as I live local & they mentioned sales have slowed down the past few months.  They were supplying shops in Koh Samui & Phuket but it has also slowed down due most likely to a U-turn recently on legalization.  With Anutin controlling the senate & news yesterday of another U-turn again yesterday by the government it appears it will be business as usual for Thailand.  Possibly a few minor changes such as requiring a certificate from a doctor.  

It will be much appreciated if you can place a small order with the family to help them out during slow times. They are a young family with young daughter & elderly parents living in a modest Thai style home. I helped out with 5k purchase today. They can be contacted via Facebook here:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100064934793798  

Here are some photos of the Khanom growers Froot, 100K, Candy Pave & Orange Cane strains in stock at the moment.  

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I don't think the drop in demand that some vendors are experiencing has anything to do with the legal situation. I recently visited my regular supplier, as I had stocked up at the beginning of the year and had not bought anything from them in about four months. This time, the prices ended up being about 40% cheaper than last time, and last time they were already quite low in my opinion. 

My understanding is that the drop in prices is simply to do with competition. I wouldn't say that there is an over supply because demand is still very strong, and probably still continuing to grow, but so many people have gotten in the game, causing a race to the bottom on prices. To be honest, I wasn't unhappy with where the prices were months ago already, but this time I picked up some top quality gear for very little dosh. 

You would think that the proposed changes to the law would even discourage new people from getting into the business, but it doesn't seem to be that way. There are still more shops opening in Bangkok all the time, perhaps less now in the tourist areas, and more on the outskirts where rents are cheaper. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, TimBKK said:

@Steve Mee do you have their Line id?  Presume it’s ok to inquire/order via Line, hopefully.

Not sure about Line will ask tomorrow.  Their phone number is 065 749 2930 but they speak only Thai.  My GF translates for me when we visit them. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HugoFastor said:

I don't think the drop in demand that some vendors are experiencing has anything to do with the legal situation. I recently visited my regular supplier, as I had stocked up at the beginning of the year and had not bought anything from them in about four months. This time, the prices ended up being about 40% cheaper than last time, and last time they were already quite low in my opinion. 

My understanding is that the drop in prices is simply to do with competition. I wouldn't say that there is an over supply because demand is still very strong, and probably still continuing to grow, but so many people have gotten in the game, causing a race to the bottom on prices. To be honest, I wasn't unhappy with where the prices were months ago already, but this time I picked up some top quality gear for very little dosh. 

You would think that the proposed changes to the law would even discourage new people from getting into the business, but it doesn't seem to be that way. There are still more shops opening in Bangkok all the time, perhaps less now in the tourist areas, and more on the outskirts where rents are cheaper. 

My Khanom grower friends mentioned that their Thai customer base has more or less disappeared the last few months & they are mainly selling to foreigners now.  

I read the other day about a Thai girl opening up a small stall to sell & she was granted a 30 month licence so appears to be business as usual.  With regards to over supply my Chonburi friend is out of stock so it's not everywhere there is over supply.  Prices are going lower & lower especially now during low season.  Was the same when I arrived in July last year with discounted prices everywhere.  Earlier in the year there was less discounting as it was peak tourist season. The retail shops in tourist hot spots are still commanding top money usually 500+ baht gram.  Don't know who they are selling to as I never see any customers in the few shops in my area.  Here retail shops are selling top shelf for 250 baht gram & exotic for 350-400 baht gram.  

39 minutes ago, Steve Mee said:

My Khanom grower friends mentioned that their Thai customer base has more or less disappeared the last few months & they are mainly selling to foreigners now.  

I read the other day about a Thai girl opening up a small stall to sell & she was granted a 30 month licence so appears to be business as usual.  With regards to over supply my Chonburi friend is out of stock so it's not everywhere there is over supply.  Prices are going lower & lower especially now during low season.  Was the same when I arrived in July last year with discounted prices everywhere.  Earlier in the year there was less discounting as it was peak tourist season. The retail shops in tourist hot spots are still commanding top money usually 500+ baht gram.  Don't know who they are selling to as I never see any customers in the few shops in my area.  Here retail shops are selling top shelf for 250 baht gram & exotic for 350-400 baht gram.  

As I said in my previous post, I don’t think it’s an issue of over supply of product. The demand is generally there. It’s become an issue of too many sellers competing for a piece of the same pie. So, as a result, it has turned into a price war.

I don’t know much about the overpriced 500-800 a gram tourist market. I know it’s there, but I pay far less than most people do for top quality “exotic” weed. But I also usually buy 2-3 ounces at a time. That also helps a lot to bring down pricing.

But what I have seen is that my supplier’s prices have drop steadily over the last 8-10 months. They do some wholesale to other resellers too, so not sure they are affected as much by the tourist high and low seasons. They aren’t a centrally located retailer either. And their prices only go down, never up from what I’ve experienced. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, marin said:

Steve I wish the family luck but the reality is their prices are way to high for Thailand "vets". I do have a direct Thai connect for great indoor weed, but they are selling for 80 baht a gram, but if you buy ten 10g's = 500 baht. Yes this weed does make your feet fall off. 

If the quality is as @Steve Mee states, I think the price is fair.  It certainly isn’t extravagant, IMO.  And, with the backstory, it is the kind of place that I would happily pay a small premium to.  The bottom line for me, though, is that we are spoiled for choice - and thank god for that.

Are you able to share contact details for the Thai grower you mentioned?

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/24/2024 at 9:03 PM, Steve Mee said:

Anyone paying that sort of money per gram to get stoned is either very wealthy or naive.

Having done the whole gamut from super spendy with huge promises down to 20 baht a gram I find I get just as stoned on the first joint for the day from 20 baht per gram as I do from 400 baht per gram...nothing beats the taste of outdoor weed grown in the volcanic soil of Nimbin and the self mulching Plains of Elora.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, wombat said:

Anyone paying that sort of money per gram to get stoned is either very wealthy or naive.

Having done the whole gamut from super spendy with huge promises down to 20 baht a gram I find I get just as stoned on the first joint for the day from 20 baht per gram as I do from 400 baht per gram...nothing beats the taste of outdoor weed grown in the volcanic soil of Nimbin and the self mulching Plains of Elora.

I agree there is no need to spend a lot on weed now, but I tried a lot of that 20 Baht weed a few months back. It's really is Ok, yes. But there are issues. First though, let me start with the smell; it all smells the same to me, no matter how the buds might look a bit different between the various strains they sell (I tried about 8 of them). And to me, it all has a bit of a chemical smell that I've never experienced before.

Next, it has never been able to get me really high. From the high quality stuff I use, just 2-3 hits in an vape and I'm solidly stoned for a couple hours. With that lower grade stuff, I really can't say the same.

You mentioned first joint of the day. So I guess you are smoking a few joints of it in a day. With the high-quality stuff, I am using nowhere near 1 gram to 1.5 grams a day like you are. 

You might say to me then just use more of the lower quality stuff to increase the dose to what you need. Well, yeah, I tried that too, and in theory that should work, but it doesn't for me. It seems there's a limit to how high I can get with that stuff, no matter how much I use and I never seem to reach the same high point that I do with just a little bit of the high-grade stuff. I don't know why. 

And the difference in price between the top-grade stuff and that 20 Baht stuff is very minimal for me. So I stopped experimenting with that cheaper stuff. It just didn't work out. Lots of people are very pleased with it though, which is great, so I'm not knocking it. Just sharing my own experience and to me, no, sorry, it's really not the same. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, HugoFastor said:

it all has a bit of a chemical smell that I've never experienced before.

how did the flower look ? really hard and dense and rounded ? did the flowers look like they were solid - i dont know how to put this. did the flower look more like the one on the left or right. 

with-or-without-PGR-cannabis-buds-differ

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, HugoFastor said:

I agree there is no need to spend a lot on weed now, but I tried a lot of that 20 Baht weed a few months back. It's really is Ok, yes. But there are issues. First though, let me start with the smell; it all smells the same to me, no matter how the buds might look a bit different between the various strains they sell (I tried about 8 of them). And to me, it all has a bit of a chemical smell that I've never experienced before.

Next, it has never been able to get me really high. From the high quality stuff I use, just 2-3 hits in an vape and I'm solidly stoned for a couple hours. With that lower grade stuff, I really can't say the same.

You mentioned first joint of the day. So I guess you are smoking a few joints of it in a day. With the high-quality stuff, I am using nowhere near 1 gram to 1.5 grams a day like you are. 

You might say to me then just use more of the lower quality stuff to increase the dose to what you need. Well, yeah, I tried that too, and in theory that should work, but it doesn't for me. It seems there's a limit to how high I can get with that stuff, no matter how much I use and I never seem to reach the same high point that I do with just a little bit of the high-grade stuff. I don't know why. 

And the difference in price between the top-grade stuff and that 20 Baht stuff is very minimal for me. So I stopped experimenting with that cheaper stuff. It just didn't work out. Lots of people are very pleased with it though, which is great, so I'm not knocking it. Just sharing my own experience and to me, no, sorry, it's really not the same. 

After smoking high quality indoor grown for over 30 years the low cost products don't do much for me too.  Interesting comment about the chemical smell & I also noticed alot of them smell similar.  The high is also unusual & doesn't last as long.  

The Khanom growers products are different.  They look & smell different as well as taste different when smoking.  No coughing as well. Some of the other products from other suppliers cause alot of coughing.  Siam Seeds & Yodbaimai are good & don't cause coughing but some of the strains from BKKushh are nasty.  

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, stoner said:

how did the flower look ? really hard and dense and rounded ? did the flowers look like they were solid - i dont know how to put this. did the flower look more like the one on the left or right. 

with-or-without-PGR-cannabis-buds-differ

There is a lot of PGR looking products for sale in Thailand.  Most of the products I have bought from BKKush look like this & many smell similar. Some also cause nasty coughing.  

The medical cannabis I was buying in Australia is grown by Pure Sun Farms in Canada & looks similar to PGR buds.  They grow in greenhouses & the buds are different to the indoor hydro buds my friend was growing without PGR.  https://puresunfarms.com/formats/flower/

FYI medicinal cannabis in Australia was costing me $135 AUD for 10 grams x 24 THB = 3,240 THB / 10 = 324 THB gram.  In Thailand it is costing about 100 THB gram for the same quality or about 30% so I am very happy.  10 grams will last me about 7-8 days.  Was costing me a small fortune to smoke in Australia. 

My GF is a newish smoker of small amounts & she can notice the difference between the PGR & non PGR type buds.  The PGR type tends to knock her out whereas the non PGR type gives her a nice buzz.  

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Steve Mee said:

There is a lot of PGR looking products for sale in Thailand.  Most of the products I have bought from BKKush look like this & many smell similar. Some also cause nasty coughing.  

The medical cannabis I was buying in Australia is grown by Pure Sun Farms in Canada & looks similar to PGR buds.  They grow in greenhouses & the buds are different to the indoor hydro buds my friend was growing without PGR.  https://puresunfarms.com/formats/flower/

FYI medicinal cannabis in Australia was costing me $135 AUD for 10 grams x 24 THB = 3,240 THB / 10 = 324 THB gram.  In Thailand it is costing about 100 THB gram for the same quality or about 30% so I am very happy.  10 grams will last me about 7-8 days.  Was costing me a small fortune to smoke in Australia. 

My GF is a newish smoker of small amounts & she can notice the difference between the PGR & non PGR type buds.  The PGR type tends to knock her out whereas the non PGR type gives her a nice buzz.  

i have seen pure sun farms here. given it a hard pass every time. think they have to tell the government if they are using pgr or not. they just need to provide testing etc. but as i have and @SamuiGrower have mentioned before the testing can at times be P2P - fudged results etc. maybe samui will know better about certain aspects of the testing in regards to pgr. i read about a few things lc-ms and cg-it but i really don't know much about that.

thanks for telling me those prices. its insane the money they are charging for that flower. 

for perspective.... this is the govt store here in ontario. cad and aud are not that different in value. 

https://ocs.ca/collections/dried-flower?product=9100171477300&Brand=Pure Sunfarms&sort_by=products_price_per_uom_asc

even with legal cannabis i still buy from the reserve dispensaries. quality is much better and prices are lower. plus i know my money is going to people who care about the product and industry rather than big corporate entities.

most of the legal cannabis here in canada is low quality. a few companies switched from black market to legal and they are crushing it. the rest are pumping out questionable quality products for huge prices. 

• Haha 1

This thread has gotten interesting the last few days since Steve Mee's original post. I was intrigued and attempted to contact the Khanom growers on their Line account.. unsuccessfully. Messages unread. Line calls unanswered. I sent Steve a PM saying so and he was kind enough to reply this morning, saying he would alert them. Thanks Steve.

I have been able to smoke very high quality for many years with the exception of 20 years in Thailand when I had to downgrade to brick weed. Still got buzzed on it but..

Then K. Anutin sprung his surprise, and I was a happy camper the last 2 years. I am a regular customer of Siam Seeds and liked the earlier crops from Yodbaimai.

I hope that I can connect with the Khanom people..

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, stoner said:

i have seen pure sun farms here. given it a hard pass every time. think they have to tell the government if they are using pgr or not. they just need to provide testing etc. but as i have and @SamuiGrower have mentioned before the testing can at times be P2P - fudged results etc. maybe samui will know better about certain aspects of the testing in regards to pgr. i read about a few things lc-ms and cg-it but i really don't know much about that.

thanks for telling me those prices. its insane the money they are charging for that flower. 

for perspective.... this is the govt store here in ontario. cad and aud are not that different in value. 

https://ocs.ca/collections/dried-flower?product=9100171477300&Brand=Pure Sunfarms&sort_by=products_price_per_uom_asc

even with legal cannabis i still buy from the reserve dispensaries. quality is much better and prices are lower. plus i know my money is going to people who care about the product and industry rather than big corporate entities.

most of the legal cannabis here in canada is low quality. a few companies switched from black market to legal and they are crushing it. the rest are pumping out questionable quality products for huge prices. 

Hi Stoner.. (my Canuck bud-bro) 😁. I'm going to be returning to Canada for a holiday shortly. First time in 10 years. Kind of disappointing to hear your take on the legal market. I don't think many here will have picked up on your reference to "reserve dispensaries".. You are referring to Canadian Indigenous peoples autonomous areas. More or less self-governing.

But I'm an Albertan, not from Ontario. Could Google help me find these operations there do you think?

37 minutes ago, bobbin said:

This thread has gotten interesting the last few days since Steve Mee's original post. I was intrigued and attempted to contact the Khanom growers on their Line account.. unsuccessfully. Messages unread. Line calls unanswered. I sent Steve a PM saying so and he was kind enough to reply this morning, saying he would alert them. Thanks Steve.

I have been able to smoke very high quality for many years with the exception of 20 years in Thailand when I had to downgrade to brick weed. Still got buzzed on it but..

Then K. Anutin sprung his surprise, and I was a happy camper the last 2 years. I am a regular customer of Siam Seeds and liked the earlier crops from Yodbaimai.

I hope that I can connect with the Khanom people..

Thanks for your message this morning informing me that the Khanom growers LineID messages were not received.  

I have been in touch with them back & forth this morning & we have sorted out the LineID messages.  They are now receiving the messages so please try again & confirm with me all is working ok.  

Cheers

Steve