Crisis for Boris Johnson as Sunak and Javid lead wave of resignations from UK government

CharlieH

I would  not be surprised if the whole thing is a boris/tory spin for the next election in presenting a new leader for the next election, but it needs to be shown to the public the 'good' tories you will be voting for in the next election did the right thing now.

Tories, labour or whoever, very rarely do things that have no future for themselves.

th?id=OIP.HTgcOOUjb2B5Vb9cSI16NwHaD-&pid=Api&P=0&w=361&h=194

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Rightwing ‘Culture Wars’ are not distracting the public from the real problems they are facing.

The proof of the pudding arrives at General Elections.

Remind me. When was the last time Labour won one? 

14 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Like Claudia Webbe's acid throwing threats?

Or Dawn Butler's race baiting?

Or Fiona Onasanya's perverting the course of justice and subsequent jail sentence.

Those 'be kind' Labour politicians are so pure by comparison ???? .

They sure are. You got that one right!

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

How does that prevent an ambulance turning up to answer a 999 call right now?

Why can’t people get on a Dentist or GP list?

You can also get on a NHS dentists list , although many dentists 

You can get on a G.P's list though

You can also get on a NHS dentists list , although many dentists prefer private patients .

But some people not being able to find a NHS dentist has been a problem for 20 or so years 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

I would celebrate Boris's downfall much more if there was a sensible replacement at hand. The fear of Dianne Abbot being chancellor,Lammy being anywhere or Corbyn arming his way back in is palpable. Personally I'd like to see that mr.Brexit Nigel Farage be PM. He knows how to get stuff done.

Totally deluded.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, JonnyF said:

I suspect this is the beginning of the end for Boris. Unfortunately there is no obvious replacement in the Conservative party and no credible opposition (unless you consider the likes of Starmer, Abbott, Lammy, Rayner to be credible ????).

Personally I'd go with Liz Truss or Dominic Raab. Or maybe The Moggster, just for giggles.

Jeez your deluded as well 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, roo860 said:

Probably a lot more people in the UK are glad you don't live there anymore. ????

How very amusing, also totally irrelevant, you should be on the stage mate, you are wasted as a troll 

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You can get on a G.P's list though

You can also get on a NHS dentists list , although many dentists prefer private patients .

But some people not being able to find a NHS dentist has been a problem for 20 or so years 

If you say so:

https://www.nationalhealthexecutive.com/News/nearly-40-of-patients-turned-away-from-registering-with-gp

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10795661/amp/Dentistry-crisis-Whole-county-shuts-new-NHS-patients-group-claims.html

• Like 2

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Looking from the outside and as an outsider I think it would be a huge change if the UK would get someone as the PM who tells them the truth. Including the truth about the miserable Brexit situation. Even if they try, there is no good solution. And who wants a job to tell the truth and frustrate everybody and pi#$# off maybe 50% of the voters. It's a horrible job in a bad situation. Who in his right mind would want such a job?

And that is probably the reason why another dimwit will get the job.

What is "the truth" that the U.K public need to be told about Brexit ?

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Thanks for your link and your link answers your own question .

"Why cant people get on a G.P list " ;

Answer being that they aren't eligible to receive treatment from a G.P

"The most common grounds for refusal was no proof of ID (39%), followed by no proof of address (36%) and the appropriate staff member not being available. There were 42 patients who were turned away because their immigration status was querie"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Doctor Tom said:

and the Pound getting even weaker 

Yep. I transferred money to my U.K. account earlier this week at a pretty good rate. Wish I’d waited a few days now. 

Ah well…

It’s all coming up johnson. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

He doesn’t know how to get elected.

Conservative Party  has little idea either when the labour voting traitors resort back to labour after the damage has been done .

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So people without ID and the homeless aren’t allowed to access the healthcare they need?

Oh and of course 42 immigrants.

Is that what you’ve got?

Now, what’s your answer for not being able to find a dentist?

12 years of Tory mismanagement have made all these problems worse, the people living with it know it.

Yes, people in the U.K illegally cannot register to use NHS .

There are people who are officially homeless , but have an address and can register with a G.P.

Also people who registered with a G.OP before they became homeless, can still use their G.P .

People can find dentists everywhere , but they have to pay for it .

You can still find NHS dentists , but many private dentists do not accept new NHS patients , that could be because the NHS only pays for a basic service and dentists prefer private patients 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Yes, people in the U.K illegally cannot register to use NHS .

There are people who are officially homeless , but have an address and can register with a G.P.

Also people who registered with a G.OP before they became homeless, can still use their G.P .

People can find dentists everywhere , but they have to pay for it .

You can still find NHS dentists , but many private dentists do not accept new NHS patients , that could be because the NHS only pays for a basic service and dentists prefer private patients 

People who are homeless have an address?

Yes people with money can buy dental services, which brings us back to millions skipping meals and your dislocated view of ho much poverty there is in the UK.

But ‘I’m all right Jack’.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’m not keen on the term ‘Traitors’ .

Voters were duped with promises of greener pastures and a better life for them, their families and their communities.

Ot was all a lie, told them by the liar in chief.

There is nothing more politically dangerous than raising expectations of improvement, then failing to deliver.

I thank you for your opinion.

The steadfast labour voters over generations used there vote tactically. 

Wrong decision by them in my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1