she wants money and is threatening me verbally. what should I do?

bob smith

wait a minute, aren't you the one, couple days ago,  bragging about getting a girl from a guy that was snoozing at the bar, you took her out and she was paying for everything.... that's......, will not say the word as the mods will remove it but you may know the word

snooze you lose!

Rate this topic

By bob smith,

Edited by Mavideol
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jesus, proof that

1) The "Second Shoe Falling" life experiences here are still in effect, and quite prompt.

2) Newbies here in the "Land of [1] Smile" should pay close attention to us long-term resident keyboard advisors here!

"You Snooze, You Lose".    Now eyes wide open?  ????

55 minutes ago, EricTh said:

Report to the police about the threat. Stay away from money-diggers, it's obvious she love your money and not you.

No need to bro. We are happy happy again. I have askee repeatedly for this thread to be closed but seems nobody is listening. Hey ho

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, bob smith said:

eevrtting is OK now. she is back at my room and say sorry she dont really want money and she doesnt have brother. are they crazy or what hahaha. she is takes me for lunch later to say sorry.

Hide the steak knives.....NOW!!

38 minutes ago, sipi said:

I can't wait for tomorrow's thread "what is a sin sod?"

Mommy is googling "sin sod" now.

Meanwhile Bob sleeps safely in the room next to momm in his single bed dreaming of his next adventure.

Love you, miss you Bob.????????

(Yes....comedy gold)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20,000 is like a month's salary.  

She will likely obsess over this for years.   Have friends find you on Facebook(y), perhaps get help from a policeman.   Years to figure out a plan......  Go to the hotel, get copies of your passport.   For 20,000, you have no idea what motivation this gives them.

use your phone app, send the money.  forget out it.

seems about 15,000 too much, but imagine the story in the papers.... "(Falang name) attacked (or worse) because he didn't pay his sex bill."

Now you have people back home reading about it.....

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, bob smith said:

i am in koh changy. my girl has left the hotel wehn i rfuse to pay her salary for 4 days. i dont know if she is still on isand or not.

So did you meet her on K C or take her there ? was she working in a bar there or elsewhere ? they're called prostitutes mate they all Lub you vely big, and you didn't agree on a price before jeez. :post-4641-1156694572:

4 minutes ago, bob smith said:

yo bros, why yall still trippin on me? get life sadds. me and my girl ivin it up in 5 star hotel koh changy, breakfast in bed and foot massage. y'all tripin bout sum dumb shtick. wise up and get on with your lives.

The Emerald or Parama ?