NE wife whacks good for nothing, lazy, drunk husband 30 times with a pestle - that'll teach him!

webfact

20 minutes ago, webfact said:

His wife Ubon Konkham, 56, admitted she'd beaten him up as he'd been boozing all day not lifting a finger to help her.

If this is a one-off occurrence of him getting drunk then the punishment was a tad harsh !! ...............LOL

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

so now he might teach her a lesson when he comes back from the hospital.

He is stronger and he might have a larger (or sharper) kitchen tools.

Beating somebody until loses conscious and needs a hospital ambulance is nothing to be proud of (as she seems to be), that is assault and possibly grievous bodily harm

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, webfact said:

...she'd beaten him up as he'd been boozing all day not lifting a finger to help her.

In addition he had had a go at her mother and relatives. 

That was the final straw..

Why does this read like some kind of hard-done-by 'poor wife' story?

Just like the recent story of a woman commiting premeditated murder on a bloke when he dumped her. It read like he was the antagonist in the relationship and somehow deserved it.

And I am sure this old bird in the story is almost as lazy as her husband. 

Angry she has to cook dinner? I wonder whose work bought the ingredients? Probably he husband's. Women don't often stay with men who offer literally nothing.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Geoffggi said:

If this is a one-off occurrence of him getting drunk then the punishment was a tad harsh !! ...............LOL

I am trying to wrap my head around anything that justifies this.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Excel said:

No wonder he gets drunk waking up to see a face like she has got, it is enough to send many a Thai man to the bottle. She should go down for assault and he should be given some kind of recognition for staying married to the ugly women.

People on here claimed Burilam was the hot women area.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, internationalism said:

so now he might teach her a lesson when he comes back from the hospital.

He is stronger and he might have a larger (or sharper) kitchen tools.

Maybe she is smarter and just gives him a bottle of Lao Khao; that keeps him quiet ????

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Why are women allowed to beat, mutilate and murder men with impunity and nobody cares? Imagine the forum members anger if the guy had done this to his wife because she got drunk!

She needs to be jailed for at least a year.

To be fair the mortar was made of wood not brass or marble. Let's see if the husband Presses charges

7 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Why are women allowed to beat, mutilate and murder men with impunity and nobody cares? Imagine the forum members anger if the guy had done this to his wife because she got drunk!

Maybe has done  to wife ...because he was drunk then too ? If a woman fight back is bad? Frang maybe like to "thinbk" they can own a Thai. Thai (Asian ) women most know who has last word ! 555

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Or....maybe they just like the 'making up' afterwards????. I glimpsed a final picture on TV and it looked liked the police were there (maybe they were the rescue team). I'm not sure where they draw the line between a marital dispute and assault but walloping her husband 30 times...wow crime of passion eh? 

8 hours ago, BritManToo said:

My thoughts exactly when reading this. Imagine writing an article about a man beating his wife and making fun of it in the headline.

11 hours ago, 2009 said:

Maybe I should bash my lazy wife who hasn't done anything worthwhile in a decade?

Would that be fair enough?

Easier to just leave her or get a divorce. 

10 years and nothing worthwhile.  Sounds horrible. 

• Like 1