Court Accepts Petition on PM's Tenure

webfact

The Courts have always been stalwart defenders of the conservative ruling class which include the military. This ruling 5-4 to suspend Prayut is a big swing from tradition and I think has legs. He has lost the support of the ruling class which mean he will be cast aside. The move is for Prawit who is next in line to be interim PM but will he take the role. Will see. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

He has lost the support of the ruling class which mean he will be cast aside

Do you really believe that ..  I am thinking this is all for show and as usual it's a staged event to make it look above board.   just my 2 cents worth, but you may be correct. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

Mr. Watchman, 77 years old, is now the caretaker PM. I don't expect any progress for the country.

He can join 78 year old Biden or wannabe Trump who I think is 75.  No matter how clever these people think they are, or may even be, their bodies cannot keep up with the job.  There should be mandatory retirement for ALL politicians worldwide at 65

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Smoke and mirrors I suspect......done just to make the decision that he can stay on, seem to have some validity.

That would be my guess as well.

I'm surprised [not really] that most are falling for it - an internal and twisted false flag or wag-the-dog scenario. 

All about the misdirection. 

Perfect timing. Elections at hand and confusion reigns. 

Opportunity for the selected and much expected coup - in one form or another.

• Like 1

And half of the free house he has on the military base he could see all the retired generals out of their houses I wonder what will happen now if he is out he’s been living free there for many years beautiful house well protected free of charge and chauffeured around in the big Mercedes-Benz that he ordered for himself TIT

13 hours ago, BKKTRAVELER said:

Can't wait to see how things will be different under Prawit's regime... ????

Only miracle would be for the court to decide and dissolve that joke of a "government". Do they have the authority for it?

Agreed, the 3 stooges are still in power.

• Like 2