Have you had a confirmed case of Covid 19?

kwonitoy

Have you had Covid?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. From an earlier post, have you had a CONFIRMED case of covid 19 as determined by a home test or hospital test? Add your vaccination status if interested. This is NOT about pro or anti vaccine choices

• Yes
    • NO

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/19/22 at 06:00 AM

double faxed with Pfizer ( the only one I trust), never had covid, had quite a few tests done as I did a few surgeries the past 2 years and they always do RT-PCR tests before they admit you.

GF's sister and father both had covid, positive test at hospital and with ATK tests, was just this year so they were vaxxed, cold like symptoms. 

I have a close friends father who got covid in 2020, passed away, was before vaccines.

Edited by dj230

Believe I had COVID last week of 2019 into first few days of 2020. (Yes I know that is before the first official Thailand case. I know who I got it from and two folks I transmitted it too, both of whom also believe it was COVID.) At the time I thought it was a strange flu. Put myself to bed for four extremely uncomfortable days. This year have had AZ and Pfizer vaccinations. May have had a mild second case in the week or so after the Pfizer vac, could also have been a strong reaction to it. Have had two ongoing but periodic health issues since the first illness, reading suggests both are reported by folks with long COVID. I will likely double mask and take other precautions for a long time. In fact kind of like that I've not had the usual twice a year bad head colds of previous years. Have never been tested nor self-tested.

Tested at home in April.  Was negative on the first day of having symptoms.  Tested positive on days 3-7.  Symptoms basically gone after day 3.

I had a J&J vaccine in The US June 2021.  Had 2 Pfizer vaccines here in Thailand, December 2021 and January 2022.  Got Covid in April 2022.

• Like 1

Covid last month with mild symptoms no worse than a head cold. Lasted about 7 days and still have minor sinus problems. 2xAZ last year.

Had not been off the property for 5 days so do not know how I got it. The wife out every day but no COVID.

Edited by GreasyFingers
addition

2 hours ago, Tropposurfer said:

I had lots of Ivermectin (cause Dr Rogan told me it was just super!) and never got it yet.

I am however now eating all the grass around the housing estate and the missus has had to buy in bales of hay for me ... hahaha????

Lower the food bills. 

2 Pfeizer

1 Moderna booster

COVID positive

Mild symptoms with headache.

Rescent Pfeizer booster.

Entire family of 5 caught COVID while on Holiday in Hua Hin.

Everyone family was vaccinated either by Moderna or Pfeizer.

3 year old no vaccines.

Very high fever for 3 days.

Recently lots of outbreaks in our village. Most people are vaccinated. 

2x AstraZeneca
1x Moderna

1x Pfizer

Not had Covid, but everyone in the family has, elder daughter twice. Family caught Covid (Delta) last year, a month after I'd had my first AZ jab, I avoided infection even though I was home looking after 4 Covid cases.

4 vaccinations, 1 AZ, 1 Pfizer, 2 Moderna then got covid19 immediately after arrival in Pattaya after a visit to walking street. Nasty symptoms including coughing blood for a month or more, not requiring hospitalisation.

Edited by ozimoron

AZ-Moderna-Moderna

Then got omicron. 

Took Paxlovid, started  on day 3.

Symptoms were very minor, felt under the weather for just 1 day, strange feeling in the chest (it would be an exaggeration to call it pain) for 2 weeks. 

Symptoms were so light that I wouldn't have made a test,  but I was due to fly to BKK and didn't want to arrive here and be put in quarantine.  So I got the test,  it was positive and I cancelled the flight. 

Well, 1 day into the straw poll and it's a dead heat 50/50 split.

I would have thought that the majority of people had gotten covid.

Just for interest I checked the small population country of Iceland. I thought they would have good data due to the small population.

They come in at 59%

tn_ic-flag.gif
 Iceland

Coronavirus Cases:

Iceland Population (LIVE)

Double vaccinated with sinovac July 21.

Caught COVID 6 weeks ago ish. Bad headache, chills and weakness for a few days.

Wife has had 2 sinopharm and one Pfizer , sick for over a week and serious cough and fever.

4 yr old Daughter had a fever, runny nose and cough. Ok after 24 hrs.

Received 1 X Sinovac and 2 X AZ in Thailand. Last (the booster) was in February 2022. Taken one self test after a bout of coughing and sneezing which indicated negative. All family except mother-in-law were vaccinated and all subsequently contracted Covid (except for mother-in-law!).

• Thanks 1