Pattaya dance teacher files report claiming foreign tourist inappropriately touched her while out for a stroll on Walking Street

webfact

His behavior was inappropriate - true - but if he simply grabbed her without anything more perverted then going to the police over this seems a bit excessive. The guy didn't rape or sexually assaulted her, yet he may be prosecuted for sexual assault which is disproportionate to his "crime".

To begin with being out on walking street at 3am alone "enjoying the vibe" is weird - almost sounds like she was waiting for someone to harass her so she can teach them a lesson.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

I have no idea what you are on about!

Look below what the article above your read. Then you will now. See, they already had him, when you posted that they will track him down. The big question, is not what I am on. ????image.png.3f12a8da0d78f840a879461fbc2a4f04.png

2 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Look below what the article above your read. Then you will now. See, they already had him, when you posted that they will track him down. The big question, is not what I am on

No it is your English... doesn't make sense to me. But I note in the linked article the police have their man...good, now perhaps they can get on to thefts and such. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Andylongtime said:

Walking street at 3am I think she was looking to do the horizontal tango for the right price. 

NO. Never! She was just there for the great atmosphere, maybe talking to strangers to pick up a tip what book to read before going to bed.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Good luck you didn't demand that anybody locks up the cute girl which dragged me into that bar some time ago. And in the bar she did a lot more than that. And she didn't ask me for consent. 

Dirty little bitch! - I liked her. ???? 

Cost? ????

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, cdemundo said:

If a man is walking at 3AM on Walking Street should he just expect that ladyboys will grab his junk?

Yes, he should expect that that might happen.

Obviously, he can try to walk away before it happens, but maybe he is not fast enough.

That's what happens on Walking Street, it's not an accident, it's a feature. Live with it or walk somewhere else.

• Like 2

Just now, Songlaw said:

Well, I am happy to see that at least one person seems to understand that any woman, even if completely bare-assed - walking, dancing or otherwise traipsing about on any street at any time -would have agency over her person/body/dignity  at all times, irrespective of employment. Bravo. 

Have YOU never been groped by a girl in a bar or in the street to entice you into a bar?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I have to wonder if the perp wasn't set up. To get the CCTV at that time in the morning, even to have CCTV recording the crime, to identify and apprehend the perp, all before the sun comes up. I wonder if she wasn't hanging out in front of the CCTV hoping some one was dumb enough to touch her? Could be she isn't so much a victim as a scam artist. We don't know.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

Best not to grope anyone without checking bin first.

No excuses for the man.  However, late night drinking in a red light district unfortunate things are bound to happen.

An apology and a few thousand baht should suffice.  Perhaps some dance lessons? 

Seeing that he groped her from behind maybe he thought she was a ladyboy a 3.00am. Too much drink not enough think about what he did..

• Like 2

Not acceptable in any country. When some of these people learn about everyones rights. The idiot that posted above "what was the vibe" is an example and just a small part of why farang have bad name. Just a few rotten apples. I am sure you would love that done to you families. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1