Girls and Tatoos, how much is too much ?

Social Media

Ah, the subject of tattoos. Well, the thing is both my Sons have tats, so I recognize the generation difference. As to my Thai loves? Well, all from the Beijing have treated me great and that included the tattooed bar girls … but the they were both of my Sons age or younger. Anyway, just for mutually beneficial fun. Serious relationship? Hmm, well preferred no tats and I do not have any either.

4 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Fad, there is that word again.  Tattoo's are far from a fad......they have been around for Thousands of years.  This is now the second topic (OP) that has been written and devolves around Tattoo's just like people believe it makes a girl/lady a bad girl.....Tattoos are up to the individual, many ladies look great with tattoo's, at least I think so, but then I am pretty well inked up myself.

I am always giving you Likes and Thanks emo's Ryan, as I nearly always agree with your posts, but not this time. ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

What is not decent wearing one or more tattoos? Some people like it, and some do not. That has nothing to do with decency! 

Wrong!

If you dislike tattoos easy to think they are indecent.

I agree

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

the variables, the difference... its all a spectrum and the colours shift with the tide of evolving attitudes....

A tattoo, like clothing, depends how and where its worn...  but also how it's viewed. 

Sometimes the viewer is uncivilised, sometimes opinionated, sometimes over judgmental.... 

Ultimately, who really cares ????

4 hours ago, sikishrory said:

I love it. Particularly quality Japanese style. Gives me something to look at. The octopus surrounding the butt hole is too much though and kind of weird

But at least it hides the hemorrhoids. 

Edited by Muzzique
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BangersBob said:

On a hot young woman, they can look good, but as she ages they must look much less appealing.

Just like any facet of our bodies.. as we age, far less appealing...  

Tattooed or not any physical part of a 60 year old is far less appealing than that same part of the same person at 25 year old...  we’re just wired that way.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Because your judgement impaired your vision....  thats your flaw not theirs !!... 

If you have specific criteria for what you think and believe is nice, should you accept others telling you they are wrong?

Why so many get tattoos these days? Because they want to express themselves? Or just follow a trend in time? 

Peer pressure, media influence, and personal expression are some of the common reasons for wearing tattoos today. The desire to be part of a group, to be accepted by one's friends or peers, can have a great influence on what a person does. Sometimes, wearing a tattoo can be a sign that you belong to a certain group

https://continuingstudies.uvic.ca/elc/studyzone/490/reading/tattoos2-reading

3 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Nobodies business but the person choosing to have ink.

Obviously. Like getting two bags of silicon in their breasts, or botox in their lips, or getting hip surgery, or (for men) taking steroids. It's their choice, no discussion.

But if somebody asks me, all of the above puts me off completely (well, speaking about women). And that's my business.

• Like 1