"Hot" property "Mai" - stunning Thai model and actress is now a Gucci Ambassador

webfact

image.jpeg

Picture: Siam Rath

Siam Rath reported that there are few Thai celebrities who are as "hot" and in demand as Davika "Mai" Hoorne.

The thirty year old has been named as a Gucci Brand Ambassador, a first for Thailand.

The Thai actress and model was the female lead in "Pee Mak" alongside fellow "luuk khreung" (mixed parentage) heartthrob Mario Maurer. It was the highest grossing Thai movie of all time, according to Wikipedia.

image.jpeg

File photo

She has been a spokeswoman for L'Oreal and was named the 'most compelling newcomer' at the Milan Fashion Week in 2018.

Mai has a Thai mother and a Belgian father. Her parents divorced when she was young and she was raised by her mum and an aunt.

She later bought a house in Thailand for her dad and his new family. 

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-09-24

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information

1 hour ago, scorecard said:

Hot model, stunning, actress.

I wonder what of real value she has contributed to Thailand to aid development, improve quality of life, etc? 

Do you feel all actors/actress should be some form of social workers?

I've always thought they were the sort of people to take drugs and generally behave badly. (Same for artists, footballers and musicians)

It was nice of her to buy her Belgium dad a home in Thailand.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, scorecard said:

I wonder what of real value she has contributed to Thailand to aid development, improve quality of life, etc? 

I always thought development, aid, etc. was a government's responsibility. Didn't know it's actually down to individuals to improve quality of life, develop the country, etc.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, djayz said:

I always thought development, aid, etc. was a government's responsibility. Didn't know it's actually down to individuals to improve quality of life, develop the country, etc.  

If it would be the governments job, would it ever happen?

Someone has to do it.

10 hours ago, scorecard said:

More than anyone in this "government".

Also she's easier on the eye's than Prawit.

Screenshot_20220924_202759.jpg.6f91aa1cf3b4f496a2bf4b32d4fa8f15.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, scorecard said:

I've never had any sour grapes in Thailand yet! But there again?