Five shooters on the loose after opening fire at Pattaya pool villa

snoop1130

1299EA7D-ED54-4DCE-92F6-82A3EA8BA76C-696x392.jpeg

A group of five Thai adults are being hunted by Pattaya police after they allegedly stomped into a pool villa, sprayed gunshots, and mistakenly attacked renters over a business dispute.

The pool villa is located on Jomtien Second Road in Pattaya. One man in a grey T-shirt knocked on the door of the tenants villa at around 7:10 AM today, October 18th, and asked the renters if they knew the person he was showing on his phone.

All renters shook their heads, and the man left. However, after 15 minutes the same man came back in a white Toyota Alphard with 5 men reportedly armed with firearms. They then began spraying bullets at several vehicles parked at the villa before storming into the room by force to ask the renters the same question but by gunpoint this time.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/10/18/five-shooters-on-the-loose-after-opening-fire-at-pattaya-pool-villa-and-attacking-renters/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-10-18

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JayBird said:

Let me get this straight:

Rent villa in Jomtien.  People come shoot at you.

Sit on beach in Pattaya, kids go shooting around.

This does not sound good for the image of Thailand.

Even worse when you throw in Pattaya Plod as the investigating unit.

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

sprayed gunshots, and mistakenly attacked renters over a business dispute.

A group of five??????????????  wow, like a gang or cartel.

I thought I was in LOS

Now I think I'm in Mexico.

If I ever see five people with guns "mistakenly attacking renters" .............yea, I'm outta here.

Pattaya........... magnet for sexpats, but now there's the risk you will get shot and killed after your happy ending.

enjoy sex pats.  

6 hours ago, Iamfalang said:

A group of five??????????????  wow, like a gang or cartel.

I thought I was in LOS

Now I think I'm in Mexico.

If I ever see five people with guns "mistakenly attacking renters" .............yea, I'm outta here.

Pattaya........... magnet for sexpats, but now there's the risk you will get shot and killed after your happy ending.

enjoy sex pats.  

while there are undoubtedly quite a large number of sex pats/sex tourists in thailand they, thankfully, tend to keep themselves, and their activities, to themselves.

please don't tar the many westerners in thailand, who want nothing to do with prostitution or the sex industry, with the same brush.