Outrage in quiet Bang Saray! Naked women offered on pleasure boat trips ticks off ex mayor - police report today

webfact

The interesting aspect will be opinions of the parents of the girls:

"She used to make 12,000 baht a month selling sea shells on the sea shore and now she is sending us 20,000 a week selling her sea shell and being a bit sore. Yeah, she's walking a little bandy like, but she's doing more to help us than the Pattaya govermor ever did."

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BostonJoe said:

If any one is interested in booking a trip the name of the boat is Stink Bait  and the captain  Guarantees all customer will  go home with Crabs 

No point standing on the seat, the crabs here can jump six feet.

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Ex mayor Chaiwat Inanong or "Tam" went on his Facebook page to condemn the activity saying: "I don't know who you are but you're not doing this in my hometown". He or a representative planned to go to the police today to stop all this public nakedness on the eastern seaboard of Thailand. 

Good luck with that. Another fake puritan, ranting over nothing. Let them have some fun. Who is being harmed. And how do I book tickets, anyway?

Even with the naughty bits blanked out, the wench in the picture looks quite tasty.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

6 hours ago, gomangosteen said:

"stop all this public nakedness on the eastern seaboard of Thailand. "

Just reporting in from coastal Chanthaburi. This outrageous nakedness has not as yet spread this far down the eastern seaboard.

From the beach on Monday I can only report two elderly women raking leaves (fortunately clothed).

In future I'll be attentive to any nakedness; while I'm not overly observant at times, I'm sure I'd notice. Who should I report to?

..sounds fishy to me!...maybe its an Omicron sub-variant?

6 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Ex Mayor , what's it got to do with him .. after all it

was a pleasure boat, not much fishing going on

I suspect .

regards Worgeordie

I suspect he would prefer naked gentlemen… who are maybe, not so gentle!!

"Those outraged said the pictures and posts hurt the family friendly image of Sattahip and Pattaya."

????????????

I live in the next village. I'll have to pop across to see whether or not this is true. Don't want them lowering the tone of the area you understand.

These trips were going on at least a decade, maybe two decades, ago. Seen videos, read reports. But for the organisers, or whoever posted on social media, to publicise what they are doing is just plain stupid. Just shut the f up and pass the word around quietly unless you want the authorities to hear of it and step in. Jeez! Why does everything have to go on the internet now?