Angry father kills yaba and booze demanding son in NE - cap gun shots to head and chest

webfact

7 minutes ago, Iamfalang said:

Who knows, what a nightmare as a parent.  wow.  Easy for lazy Pattaya falang to say after the fact, but I'll say anyhow.    I would TRY to drive my son to one of those meth detox places at the temple or something.    I really don't know what else I'd try................

Killing your own son...........OMG, yea...............what a horrible situation.

Drinking and drugs won't allow you to accomplish your dreams.  Nobody dreams of being killed by their dad while on drugs.  

Nobody dreams of this? How profound. The son was a scumbag, the dad short fuse.

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Must be a different kind of cap gun , i had when a kid

playing cowboys and indians.......it had a roll of paper

with little bits of gunpowder in ,made a noise but never

killed anyone.

regards Worgeordie

I was also puzzled by the reference to a "cap gun." Google Translate renders the original Thai phrase as "gas gun" but I'm still none the wiser.  

Anyone know what kind of gun they're really talking about?

4 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

I was also puzzled by the reference to a "cap gun." Google Translate renders the original Thai phrase as "gas gun" but I'm still none the wiser.  

Maybe the kind to kill Cows ,like a bolt gun . or it just might be a reference

to gangster /rap type stuff , I am going to cap you ... another mystery in thai

reporting ..... 

regards worgeordie

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

Could be an air or CO2 gun, some certainly pack enough punch to kill ???? 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Sparktrader said:

Nobody dreams of this? How profound. The son was a scumbag, the dad short fuse.

No one knows the back story here and I would guess this was a repeatative situation over an extended time. I'm not saying killing was the thing to do. Tragic on all fronts 

10 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Could be an air or CO2 gun, some certainly pack enough punch to kill ???? 

It may also have been a "sports starters gun" used in events. Some of the blanks have a wad packing to hold the powder shot in rather than a bullet. At close range those can be leathal. But still unclear what a cap gun in this context means. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dan O said:

No one knows the back story here and I would guess this was a repeatative situation over an extended time. I'm not saying killing was the thing to do. Tragic on all fronts 

Yeah, the son doesn't sound like the law abiding type.  Maybe the father can claim self-defense.   

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Yeah, the son doesn't sound like the law abiding type.  Maybe the father can claim self-defense.   

35 minutes ago, xtrnuno41 said:

Thats the second already in short time.

When your son turns into a monster..pop goes the brain. Sad.

I can understand dads actions but I don't condone it. I've seen yaba first hand, my sister inlaw had 3 sons, 2 are trying hard to cut out a decent life for their partners and kids. The eldest one was a disaster waiting to happy. He was a really nice guy when he was off yaba but that was rare. Any way he died of a heart attack at 30 years of age. His junkie girl friend produced 2 kids to him and when her 1st BF was released from jail she done a runner. Now my sister inlaw 62 yo has to care for of her sons 2 pre school kids. It's totally destroyed he life and where is her original husband the father of her 3 sons, " it's not my business". TIT.

Edited by NONG CHOK
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, webfact said:

Ubonrat chief Pol Col Direkrit Panreuansean said that the son had pestered the father for money to buy liquor and yaba but he had refused and an argument ensued that resulted in the shooting with a cap gun.

The suspect faces more questions today.

And some leniency I hope.

• Like 1

My guess is it's a blank or a starter pistol.  Below is a cut and paste from an incident that happened in the 80's to a young actor who was screwing around with a loaded prop gun.  Unfortunately it took his life.  Blanks can and have killed before.

Who was Jon-Erik Hexum and how did he die? Hexum was an actor who died at the age of 26 on October 18, 1984 after an accident on the set of the TV show Cover Up in Los Angeles. The young actor and model shot himself in the head with a prop gun that contained a blank cartridge.Oct 22, 2564 BE