Soi Dog Foundation delivers over 210 tons of food relief to animals in flood-hit provinces

snoop1130

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

You are talking nonsense...we do not eat wildlife very much, nearly all is raised for consumption. No shortages of domesticated animals, ask McD and KFC... so put that silly strawman away!

Do you ever think about what that animal has been through to  get onto your plate and into your mouth ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Serious question for the animal lovers.

Bearing in mind that ALL life is precious, have you ever used flea powder on your pet dog?

What would you do is your dog was infested with ticks?

Also, have you ever given your dog a bone to chew on or is your beloved pet forced into an unnatural vegetarian diet.

Edited by Bert got kinky

2 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Good question. Does anyone ever think about the journey the animal has been on to get on to your plate and into your mouth ?

I saved a ant-eater a few years back as my father- in- law was going to eat him. It cost me 500 baht and a long ride with the ant-eater far into the bush. It all starts with the first animal you save.

• Love It 1

10 minutes ago, vandeventer said:

I saved a ant-eater a few years back as my father- in- law was going to eat him. It cost me 500 baht and a long ride with the ant-eater far into the bush. It all starts with the first animal you save.

Saved an anteater and condemned millions of ants to death.

A far cry from every animal has a right to live, isn't it? ????

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mickeymaus said:

I never got bitten by a human. But I got bitten by a Soi Dog in Central Pattaya. Sorry that I can't show more affection...

I don't think you have been in too many fights when growing up as I have been bitten by other kids. I have many Soi dogs where I live as there is a Temple full of them right across the the street. I have never been bit and I walk amongst them and they never showed their teeth. I also don't feed them.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

To all the animal haters here  : What meat will you eat when they're all gone ?

Human meat , Cannibalism ? Most probably you'll turn into something like this :

simon pegg zombies GIF

or this

The Walking Dead Nyc GIF by ADWEEK

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/animal-populations-faced-a-very-sharp-decline-since-1970-180980957/

Vertebrate wildlife populations across the globe have dropped dramatically over the past 50 years, according to a new World Wildlife Fund (WWF) report, published last week. Between 1970 and 2018, populations declined an average of 69 percent, the researchers say. 

“It is very much a red flag and a warning signal that… the life support system on Earth is in trouble,”

I don't eat any meat.  I have been vegan for a out 15 years.  I definitely don't want to eat Thai street dogs.  

All you animal lovers that think every animal has the right to live are so 2 faced. I bet you are eating meat or dairy products...and what do you care about the poor animals that were killed and ground up to make the dog food that is being fed to the street dogs? 

Edited by jak2002003
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, proton said:

They have solved nothing in 20 years, On average they have neutered about 100 dogs a day nationwide, so have barely reduced the population growth. Add to that getting a handful adopted. The priority should be eradication, not neutering then leaving them to continue being pests.

Considering they are a non profit making organization then they are doing a lot more than anybody else here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Asquith Production said:

Considering they are a non profit making organization then they are doing a lot more than anybody else here.

Yes, effectively very little, which they never stop exaggerating and telling us about. I'm not so sure about the non profit part.

• Thanks 1

On 10/26/2022 at 7:48 PM, MrJ2U said:

They'll be a lot of donated bags of dogfood available for sale on Facebook marketplace and in the ma and pa corner shops trying to make a buck. 

What are you saying? 

People are going to steal the food? 

How long have you lived here? 

Thai people are very compassionate. 

25 minutes ago, Asquith Production said:

Would be great if they did much less.

Clinton foundation is/was non profit. What's your point?

• Haha 2

On 10/27/2022 at 7:52 AM, nobodysfriend said:

Blabla ... far too many people already in this world

OK, stop both the soi dogs and the people producing too many babies somehow. Easy with the dogs, but not with the others.

14 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

What are you saying? 

Sentimental rather than compassionate, most of them don't even look after thier own dogs properly. They show little compassion for livestock, cocks being forced to fight, trapping birds and turtles or the way fish get chopped about down the markets. Dogs are specially reserved for this hypocritical sentiment, the main reason for it cannot even be talked about, woof woof.

31 minutes ago, proton said:

Yes, effectively very little, which they never stop exaggerating and telling us about. I'm not so sure about the non profit part.

Well Im sure the Thai people who work for them are grateful for employment. You obviously pay a lot of attention to them and have evidence to that fact

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

What are you saying? 

Definitely.

These people need money to survive not dog treats.

Get real!