Many Foreigners Arrested with Drugs at Luxury Karaoke Shop

snoop1130

6 minutes ago, happydreamer said:

I never got any enjoyment from K.  E was marginal.  Research chems always felt dirty.  I liked G.  G&C was the grail.  Oxy and Adderall was also a grail.

I've only tried E and it was just a handful of times. the first few times were great, nice euphoric feeling and easy comedown. after that either the quality dropped off a cliff or I built up a resistance so I stopped. I poison my body with alcohol instead ????

• Like 1

"There police found 237 people, mostly Chinese, as well as 29 Thai workers and Cambodians.

So why doesn't the headline read :-" Many Foreigners, mostly Chinese Arrested with Drugs at Luxury Karaoke Shop" , because if they had been mainly farangs of a specific nationality, it sure would have been mentioned!

6 hours ago, Inala said:

Thanks. Nasty stuff, meth. 

I note however that there are more than a few "weasel words" in that synopsis, such that the authors avoided any such "conclusive" statements. The article itself was not research but an examination of other research with the intention of providing cautionary evidence against use of the drug to young people. It also did not discuss any other drug use, only methamphetamine. I agree it is terrible, awful stuff (as a lifelong user of various recreational drugs) but making hyperbolic statements does not support the cause of weaning people off them. 

• Like 1

Yannawa District Superintendent removed from his position following major raid of Chinese-owned illegal nightclub in Bangkok on Wednesday

Bangkok –

Police Colonel Thanachot Rerkdee was removed from his position as the Yannawa police chief for reportedly accepting bribery and allowing the operation of an illegal entertainment venue in the Yannawa district of Bangkok.

https://tpnnational.com/2022/10/27/yannawa-district-superintendent-removed-from-his-position-following-major-raid-of-chinese-owned-illegal-nightclub-in-bangkok-on-wednesday/