Israeli man arrested at Phuket Airport with 55 firearm bullets

snoop1130

Just have to look up the ammount of times the TSA messed up.

Props to the security screeners. Also 5.56 Ak 19 rounds aint exactly hard to spot on an xray ????

Maybe next time he will have better luck if he hides them up his bum

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Aren't most male and female Israelis required to serve national military service? They would like be very accustomed to carrying, handling and using ammunition. How he came to have it in Thailand was not stated. Still, he should have known that there was a good chance of it being discovered but likely he didn't see it as an issue.

The Thais seem to be quite good at scanning checked-in baggage these days. I was reported by Thai authorities to UK customs who were waiting for me and my checked-in baggage 2 months ago. My suspected crime was carrying ashes of a deceased friend back to the UK. Looked like organic matter on the scan - as I had all the paperwork there was no issue. My point being, the Thais do scan well and will report suspicious items. Just try getting a power bank through! No chance!!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, soi3eddie said:

Aren't most male and female Israelis required to serve national military service? They would like be very accustomed to carrying, handling and using ammunition. How he came to have it in Thailand was not stated. Still, he should have known that there was a good chance of it being discovered but likely he didn't see it as an issue.

The Thais seem to be quite good at scanning checked-in baggage these days. I was reported by Thai authorities to UK customs who were waiting for me and my checked-in baggage 2 months ago. My suspected crime was carrying ashes of a deceased friend back to the UK. Looked like organic matter on the scan - as I had all the paperwork there was no issue. My point being, the Thais do scan well and will report suspicious items. Just try getting a power bank through! No chance!!!

wasnt it reported recently that Bangkok airport recently upgraded its luggage scanning system for incoming and outgoing

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, soi3eddie said:

I have seven lighters in my luggage all in different locations and they found everyone of them 

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

29-year-old Israeli man

At 29, your ENTIRE life has been on the internet.   That means you MUST have seen 100 stories of idiots like this and said to yourself, "What a moron!!!!"

If it was ONE bullet, it might be planted.  This absolutely happens.  OH, he admitted they were his.  Well, maybe covering up for someone.  Don't snitch!!!  yea, OK, probably not planted.  

drug test this kid.....mental health check......something is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay offffffff

Edited by Iamfalang

11 hours ago, soi3eddie said:

Most westerners here in Thailand realised that voting in home countries is pointless. Expatriation and escape from the tyranny and taxation (where possible) is the best option. Many Americans are even going as far as renouncing citizenship (where they have alternative citizenship - A Thai did this last year) to avoid the grasp of Uncle Sam. To keep this somewhat on topic, are there any Israelis here who might comment as to why an Israeli may have ammunition in baggage?

Maybe the guy likes to shoot