Recommendations - Visa Agent Bangkok

It would be worthwhile stating your current basis of permission to stay & what you're looking for (i.e. are you already on a Visa that you're looking to extend or are you looking to convert from a TR/Visa Exempt to a longer term Visa). 

I used to use (& Highly Recommend) AsiaVisa Tour on Soi 24 (3 minute walk from Phrom Phong BTS Station) but they told me that they couldn't help me unless I could meet the Visa Finance requirements (In my case extending a Non-Imm O with the 800K in the bank).

7 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

I used to use (& Highly Recommend) AsiaVisa Tour on Soi 24 (3 minute walk from Phrom Phong BTS Station) but they told me that they couldn't help me unless I could meet the Visa Finance requirements (In my case extending a Non-Imm O with the 800K in the bank).

So what did they actually do.

If you meet the financials for extensions retirement there isn't much to do. 

Having stated that, it certainly will be something I will use eventually when age etc kicks in..

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1
  • Love It 1

OP, there are visa agents that do visa's for thais to go to other countries, there are agents that do everything legal and help you with process, there are agents that that can provide creative solutions for visa/extensions that you otherwise don't qualify for.

Some specialize in educations visa's, other only do retire visa's. Some charge 10k others charge 50 k.

That's why people are asking for more information.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

What ended up happening.

Was it eventually found or you had to replace it. 

Due to the fact I was shouting in their office I was not allowed to enter their perimeter and my passport was lost. I went to my embassy and they told me some have a system to sell illegal such passports. Does not mean they do but come on. What kind of people work there?

Some girls on front desk are friendly but behind the desk you see sometimes unfriendly older woman (owner and a middle aged man). They sit in another room. Further on they ask for a resideny certificate 2000 Baht. Not realy cheap anymore… 90 day report round about 400. Do it online. Yearly visa update over 8000.

Its very easy to extend your visa yourself and use the saved money for a good steak:).

Meanwhile I do all by myself.

By the way: Dont use BuddyBangkok as agent also. Same same….

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Tom H said:

Too expensive

NO, paying for their superior service, to the agent you used. 

Visa and extension of stay issued in 3 days and my passport wasn't lost

Edited by ozfarang

3 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

So what did they actually do.

If you meet the financials for extensions retirement there isn't much to do. 

Having stated that, it certainly will be something I will use eventually when age etc kicks in..

For 7.900b (includes the 1,900b Immigration fee) they completed all of the paperwork & hand held me through the process at CW, In 2020 they also included transport to/from CW but in 2021 they didn't offer this service due to Covid cuts, don't know if it's included again now as my latest extension was done at Jomtien. 

It is (obviously) worth it to me as that is how I choose to do my Extensions (This year it was 8,000b via Maneerat in Pattaya & I didn't even have to go to Immigration)... But to some people it's not worth the expense, to each his own. 

To give an example of the value I personally got using them, in August 2021 they spotted a problem with amalgamated entries in my bank book (I didn't even know that was a thing) & took me to Bangkok Bank to get what I needed to keep Immigration happy, they also managed to get me my extension 44 days before it was due at a time CW was only allowing people to do their extensions 3 days before the due date (Which would have seriously messed up my travel plans).

Maybe when you get to the ripe old age of 56 you'll use an agent for convenience as well ???? , but joking aside the last time I had this conversation was with 2 mates as they sat there smoking away & I pointed out that they spent at least 55K pa on cigarettes whereas I don't smoke... Again, to each his own.

Edited by Mike Teavee
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, digger70 said:

Why an Agent? Easy Peasy do it yourself . Unless you try to Dodge something?

The OP has his reasons.

Think in another of his threads he is looking to change from non B work permit to extension based on retirement.

You state....

"Easy peasy do it yourself" ...

Do what. 

15 minutes ago, digger70 said:

Convenience. Never have to step inside an immigration office myself.

Only interaction with immigration is departing/arriving Thailand and prepared to pay for a stressless retirement.

Thank you for your input

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, digger70 said:

Again, some people use an agent purely for convenience & have the money in the bank, 90 day reports, TM30s etc... so are not trying to "Dodge" anything, just trying to make the process even easier peasier for them & lower the risk of them not getting it 1st time if there's a problem with their application... I mentioned the amalgamated bank book entries & the brief period when CW was only letting you extend within 3 days of it being due... 

Screenshot_20210720-205541_Facebook.jpg.fc663afd88c938f5ad31329c994b1be9.jpg

I follow the extension threads pretty closely but this one completely passed me by & I ended up getting my extension 44 days before it was due before I even found out about it.   

There's also the fact that I've never had to spend more than 40 minutes at CW to get an extension & didn't even need to go to Jomtien for this year's. 

So the only reason for not using (a legitimate) agent is if the cost of dong so doesn't offer enough value to you & everybody is different on what they place value on, e.g. I used the example of smokers in an earlier post, some people enjoy smoking so the money they spend on cigarettes is worth it to them, I don't smoke so it's a complete waste of money in my eyes but to each his own. 

34 minutes ago, ozfarang said:

Convenience. Never have to step inside an immigration office myself.

Only interaction with immigration is departing/arriving Thailand and prepared to pay for a stressless retirement.

Thank you for your input

As you can do reports on line there is only the need to turn up once a year for an extension and re entry permit, normally less than an hour. Hardly stressful, what I would find stressful is handing a passport over to total strangers and hoping they don't lose it or steal it.

14 minutes ago, proton said:

what I would find stressful is handing a passport over to total strangers and hoping they don't lose it or steal it.

So earlier you mentioned UK guy.

That would be KeyVisa.

Throw in another random agent Maneerat....

You have first hand reports of "don't lose it or steal it" ?

Nonsense. 

Edited by DrJack54

12 hours ago, Mike Teavee said:

I follow the extension threads pretty closely but this one completely passed me by & I ended up getting my extension 44 days before it was due before I even found out about it.   

That notice was rescinded long ago. Did you notice the date on it.