Foreign tourists flocking back to Thailand - Immigration chiefs act to fill booths at airport/address crowding

webfact

1 hour ago, Guderian said:

And they still have those disgustingly unhygienic fingerprint scanners, they were breeding grounds for germs before anyone had ever heard of Covid, but with the winter flu and Covid season kicking off once again my advice is to keep some hand sanitiser handy and use it liberally as soon as your fingerprints have been taken.

Yep, and make sure you don't touch anything in your taxi, don't touch any door handles anywhere (just wait until someone else goes through and then quickly follow), don't touch money (use tweezers), beware of light switches etc etc.

They actually have hand sanitiser on the immigration counters........but then everyone else has touched them too.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, daveAustin said:

^^ That’s a typo, they meant 45 minutes. ????

Guess hotels will start hoiking prices again. Here’s hoping Xi keeps his country locked down or Thailand will end up swamped again. 

A hotel I use in Bangkok has tripled its rates since September. No different really from hotels in my native UK who charge more in their high season of school holidays.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1