Citrus Extract Spray Prevents Covid, influenza

snoop1130

Hopefully the clinical triall results are published sometime?

"Ms Rachada said the Faculty of Tropical Medicine found that the spray could stop 99.9% of COVID-19, Influenza A virus and Human Coronavirus in line with the ASTM E1053-20 standard. It rarely kills RSV but can stop more than 90% of the virus."

In Vivo? In Vitro?

I think I'll let Thais experiment with this "medicine" for a year or two. 

• Like 1

Like the doctors said  more then 20 yrs ago .

Eat Vitamin C pills by the handful then you don't get a cold or Flu. Makes one laugh hey ,A Los world first  bug Spray .

Believe it or Not.

Edited by onthedarkside
trolling comment removed
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Actually, just in case you have not noticed, mask wearing has not been obligatory for some time now.......

My comment was meant to be tongue in cheek.  I rarely wear a mask either (exception is at a hospital) but just about every politician/celebrity wears one, at least when the camera is rolling...so the blind continues to follow the blind.

The research papers indicate very poor results for all the anti-cold, nasal sprays you can find in Boots and so on.

The only genuinely innovative spray designed against COVID is the expensive, Canadian-Israeli VirX (Enovid, Sanotize), which is sold in Boots and online.

...But its research data has similar problems to this Thai "innovation". although at least it sounds less like cargo cult pagan ritual magic and more like something scientically founded.  

Obviously, all these academic papers can be found online if you're struggling to get to sleep. 

I've used VirX since it arrived in Thailand and so far so good. But obviously they need far more research even if their foundational hypothesis is sound.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jaywalker2 said:

And by the way remember when they announced that Thai researchers had developed their own vacdine? Whatever happened to that?

There were a number of vaccines being developed by Thai researchers (at least 3 that I can recall, though there are probably more). As far as I know research efforts are still ongoing but none of them have completed phase 3 clinical trials yet.

Edited by GroveHillWanderer
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, howlee101 said:

My comment was meant to be tongue in cheek.  I rarely wear a mask either (exception is at a hospital) but just about every politician/celebrity wears one, at least when the camera is rolling...so the blind continues to follow the blind.

Freedom of choice,,,,,,,

23 hours ago, digger70 said:

Like the doctors said  more then 20 yrs ago .

Eat Vitamin C pills by the handful then you don't get a cold or Flu. Makes one laugh hey ,A Los world first  bug Spray .

Believe it or Not.

Vit c doesnt stop flus

Zinc and magnesium boost yr immune system more than c

Avg person takes heaps of c for nothing

No dr says C stops flus

4 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Ebola or Covid.

I was commenting on the recent (preposterous) Thai claims that they had found a cure for these deadly diseases.  My hope is that they find a cure for Lung cancer which is prevalent in many cities because of their failure to curb crop burning/car exhausts.