Serious COVID-19 infection cases on the rise in Bangkok and tourist provinces

webfact

12 minutes ago, JustinCredible said:

I have tried ALL hospitals in Khon Kaen for a Moderna Booster.  They have all responded that they have no vaccine at all.  One even said they were awaiting a Government directive????

Having two of the symptoms that qualify in the "Vulnerable" category this is not the news I want to read.

Yeah, I gave up on it after trying to book a Moderna shot when they first came available, they had all sold out in 5 minutes and there was something about maybe more becoming available next year.

Didn't bother in the end.

3 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Seems like cases are rising again on all countries. The new reformulated vaccines need to be obtained and used, just like the annual flu jab and pneumonia vaccines are reformulated to address the recent variants.

As usual Thailand will be last in line. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ukrules said:

Yeah, I gave up on it after trying to book a Moderna shot when they first came available, they had all sold out in 5 minutes and there was something about maybe more becoming available next year.

Didn't bother in the end.

Plenty of it here in pattaya.  They were giving it away for free 

1 hour ago, JustinCredible said:

I have tried ALL hospitals in Khon Kaen for a Moderna Booster.  They have all responded that they have no vaccine at all. 

I recently arrived back in Ireland from Thailand and there was an urgent message to contact my GP... When I did he said he was concerned that I didn't get the new booster. More or less demanded I go to the surgery there and then. That's 5 shots now I've had but it didn't stop me getting Covid... and where did I get it in February .... Yep...Thailand. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

"adding that more than half of the cases reported between November 6th and 12th are not vaccinated or not fully vaccinated, leaving them vulnerable."

More than half? So something like the elections in the US, 49% : 51%? Or is it the other way around? The vaccinated having more serious symptoms? Just wondering ???? 

6 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

IF the antibiotics worked, you had a bacterial infection not a viral.

Its of course possible that the viral infection led to an additional complication of a bacterial infection in the lungs... but Antibiotics is not going to work on the Covid virus itself. 

Or, (as in IF as above) could be coincidence. Whatever the virus/infection was would have cleared up naturally without antibiotics.

Edited by The Fugitive
  • Like 2