Only Some, Not All, World Cup Matches To Watch Live On Free TV: Prawit

webfact

4 minutes ago, DPKANKAN said:

No problem if you have a 600 baht Android box you can watch everything for free!!!????????????????

TBH, I don't know what an android box is.

We have True wifi, for the laps and tv.

1 minute ago, owl sees all said:

TBH, I don't know what an android box is.

We have True wifi, for the laps and tv.

Just a simple box you connect to you TV like any other with HDMI cable and connect via Wifi. Has several apps already on it. Download many more and watch sport, latest films, series etc. 

• Like 1

I Called Truevisions Yesterday to ask if they were showing it ?? The Answer from the service agent was " WE ARE WAITING FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO " MAKE UP THEIR MIND "   I Won't hold my breath,I've Cancelled my EPL Subscription now for the 6 Weeks as True Knew All along they could NOT Broadcast " LIVE " EPL For the 6 Weeks So they can Do WITHOUT My Subscription for the time being......See Yer On Boxing Day ....TRUE !! 555 !!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, RandiRona said:

Ah well... sorry we spent all money in buying engineless submarines and non existant F-35s...Better luck next time!!

Urm ! Forgot to mention all the massive Road improvement schemes to move the Military hardware around easier in the event of an Invasion.

• Love It 1

4 hours ago, DPKANKAN said:

No problem if you have a 600 baht Android box you can watch everything for free!!!????????????????

Where can i find this 600 baht android box?

I am using a vpn so can watch bbc and itv which will be showing the games

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, JayBird said:

I'm a bit confused.  He said on free tv?

Can you still get it from true or other providers who bought it themselves?

It's only about 50M USD, which is chump change to people like Bezos.  Perhaps dolly can spring for it.

no, since they stupidly made into law that world cup matches must be available on free tv, any cable provider stupid enough to buy the rights would have to give that rights to the free tv channels, so everybody sit on their hands and it's not their problem