“Nakhai” wins Miss Grand Chonburi 2023 crown

webfact

image.jpeg

PHOTO: บริษัท โสภณ เคเบิ้ล ที.วี.และสื่อสาร พัทยา จำกัด

By Tanakorn Panyadee

Pattaya — Ms. Kritsadaphon Nakhai known by her nickname as “Nakhai” finally got to wear the dazzling, prestigious crown of the Miss Grand Chonburi 2023 beauty pageant.

Nakhai is a 23-year-old contestant from the Sakon Nakhon province of Thailand. In her childhood, she and her family made an honest living selling rambutan in the northeastern region where she grew up with a strong determination to compete on the beauty stage.

Nakhai is fond of music. Since a young age, she has competed on many stages, and at just 23 years old, she was crowned the winner of the Miss Grand Chonburi competition 2023 hosted by the Central Pattaya shopping mall on Sunday, November 20th.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/11/21/nakhai-wins-miss-grand-chonburi-2023-crown/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-11-22

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

Everyone making negative comments on the looks of these girls should have to post a pic of themselves and their wife / gf with their post, just by way of comparison.

If no partner, please include your mother's basement as the background.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, oznomad said:

Everyone making negative comments on the looks of these girls should have to post a pic of themselves and their wife / gf with their post, just by way of comparison.

If no partner, please include your mother's basement as the background.

We are not the ones entering beauty comps where people judge you though. Winner certainly looks a bit odd shall we say.

7 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Many of us see prettier girls every day just walking around the streets or shopping malls.

cute-thai-girls-1.jpg.397c76a4a17237bab530a7cef324fe42.jpg

Doesn't work fore at all.  Good thing we all have different tastes.   The winner is the best according to me.  Very beautiful women all 3

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Dido that, we should do some swaps sometime ????

That doesn't really work.

When I see a picture of my favorite dancer then that will bring up lots of exiting memories.

When I see a picture of your favorite dancer then maybe I think she could be fun. But that's about it. No personal memories.

And when I see a picture of your favorite dancer and she is also one of my favorites now then it becomes complicated... ???? 

• Haha 1