Covid-Infected Thai Man Found Dead On Flight From Saudi Arabia

webfact

image.jpeg

Rescuers removing the dead passenger who tested positive for Covid-19 from the plane. Photo: Matichon

by TNR Staff

AN ELDERLY Thai man who died during a flight from Saudi Arabia to Thailand was found to be infected with Covid-19 after the airplane landed at Suvarnabhumi Airport Saturday afternoon (Dec. 10), Matichon newspaper said.

The 71-year-old man was identified as Mr. Bahem Saeso.

Full story: https://thainewsroom.com/2022/12/10/covid-infected-thai-man-found-dead-on-flight-from-saudi-arabia/

tn.jpg

-- © Copyright  THAI NEWSROOM 2022-12-12

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

8 minutes ago, realfunster said:

Since forever ?

If you want a formal definition, a brief Google suggests that >65 is a typical benchmark.

That needs to be changed as 70 is the new 50 in my book based upon the new longevity charts. Here's a look at life expectancies by country.

http://www.geoba.se/population.php?pc=world&type=15

Screenshot_20221212_070124_Chrome.jpg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, seedy said:

Get a Grip people !

It said 'he had Covid' - not that covid has anything at all to the cause of his death.

Get off the "Oh my God - COVID" shock and awe !

Your getting wrapped around the axels again....deep breaths and let it go...he died and had covid which in itself could have killed him if he was unhealthy, unvaccinated or ?. We shall never know so let it go.

Edited by ThailandRyan

5 hours ago, ukrules said:

I wonder what caused him to die?

Grief over the fact, that he was from the right origin but did not make it in time for the award given to the 10th million tourist by Prayuth. 
Latter knew Friday evening already, that this award goes to a passenger disembarking on Gate 10 on Saturday morning ....... but some sporty fellow was faster than him ???? 

If he is/was a symptonic, he didn't even know that he was infected.. Besides who said that he died because of Covid? Maybe a heartfailure? People die even healthy people as it is a part of life.. When you a born it is normal that you will die, nobody lives forever

• Like 1

I think people would be shocked at the number of people that pass away inflight worldwide. Other than recent covid, this story would probably not even merit a mention.

I had an air hostess girlfriend back in Australia, and she had experienced it twice in her career. And that was domestic flights.